male. 32 years. complains of such lesions in the oral cavity every 4 to 5 months since many years. says most of his family members have this problem. What is the remedy for this?

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Agree with @Dr. Amardeep Singh Ddx - Apthus -Herpangina -Herpes Zoster -Phemphigus Vulgaris Also rule out ...Bachets syndrome....if present in other areas...need more history/examination. Here pt will have Reccurant Apthus ulcers, associated with genital ulcers, retinal vasculitis.

I agree

Chronic mouth ulcer Mucopain for LA Cap flora BC BD x 10 days Tab zanocin oz BD x 5 days Cap rabikind D 1 BD before meal x 15 days Tab mactotal / A to Z 1bd x 1 month MAINTAIN personal hygiene IMPROVE general body health INTAKE Plenty of more water orally AVOID oily and spicy food egg fish chicken burger fast food pizza etc AVOID constipation and indigestion USES Green leaf vegetables and fruits papaya banana etc

Good

View 1 other reply

Apthous ulcer Any history of toboco ghutka chewing? Smoking Treat with oral antibiotic Aphthasol paint for local apply Analgesic Short course of steroid Oral hygiene Chlorhexidine mouthwash

I agree

Thanks to all my friends. This is a case of recurrent Aphthous ulcers of the mouth. Family history favours Aphthous ulcer diagnosis. Gingiva are not involved. Even though ulcers are seen over the hard palate they are superficial. Treatment. Topical corticosteroids. Diclofenac topical. Topical tetracycline, cynomyin. In severe cases short course of prednisone.

Apthous ulcer Mugel locally thrice daily Tab-Beplex forte 1od after bf Cap -Nervijen OD 1od hs. x 1 month

Thanks Dr. Partha Sarathi Sahana Sir

View 2 other replies

Looks like herpes buccalis ....check for the history...associated sign and symptoms.... Get Elisa test done for hsv-1&2 ....tab.acyclovir 800mg five times a day for atleast a week

Thank you doctor

Mouth ulcer Tab B-plex forte 1 od for 7 days Tab rebagen 1 bid for 7 days Mucopain gel locally Oral hygiene

I agree

Herpes zoster buccalis

Thank you doctor

Dx-Apathous Ulcer Rx-Tab Folvite,Tab-Becozyme c fort, ,Tab-,Metrogyl, Acivir locally apply

I agree

Apthous Stomatitis

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you