male patient Age 52 suffering from sweeping of RT leg probably it is Actinomycosis what should be it's best treatment?????

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Sir its Madura foot.. Mycetoma.... Due to fungal infection.... Symptom.... Multiple sinuse wd seropurulent discharge. Rule out xray of feet, dm, htn, cbc, esr etc. Tt... Antifungal.. Ketoconozole or fluconozole Antibiotic.. Tetrabact, althrocin Surgical debridement. In severe condition.... Amputation of foot.

It is looking like a psoriasis in a syphilitic stage so give 1st dose psorinum 1m and Thuja 200 and weekly follow up should be done as well as cleaning the surface area 3 to 4 times a day avoid exposure to air probably especially dust

View 3 other replies

I thank Dr. Mohapatra for tagging me.Treatment in my opinion ..should be first subjective and toatality , miasmatics for control ..SYCOSIS ALL THE WAY . This is a very tough tricky disease Even I have been able to CONTROL BUT NOT CURE ..So Dont stop Allopathy till you have got the real grip of the case because relapse is very severe ( GOT TO TAKE YOUR PATIENT INTO CONFIDENCE By the time you are done with 3 target lesions, 5 more will crop up...... Because each lesion branches into another ..This is Mycetoma pedis (mycetoma of the foot),:Actinomycetoma may be due to Actinomadura madurae, Actinomadura pelletieri, Streptomyces somaliensis, Nocardia spp. the most common form of mycetoma, is known widely as the Madura foot.... Should go for c/s, BIOPSY rule out osteomyelitis Diabetes .... Give symptoms for repertorisation

Dr. Prakash Mohapatra sir , THanks for tagging.me in this case .My humble request to Dr.Rahul Noorani sir that Homoeopathic medicines are not given on assumption or presumption . If it is Actinomycosis ------ Nitric -Acid 3 X---8 hrly or Hippozaeninum 6---8 hrly may be helpfull .Otherwise detailed case taking & related test reports will be needed for complete cure of this suffering .

Never seen such case before.... yes its Actinomycosis... And I agree @Dr. Praveen Patil sir, Better to go with Biopsy to rule out Osteomyelitis..... Is there any explanation about this disease in Ayurveda??? @Dr. Niranjan Ram @Dr. Shailendra Mishra sir?

Madura Foot.

रोगी की सुगर को घटने वाली औषधियों का प्रयोग करें, गेंदे के फूल और हल्दी को गाय के मूत्र में पीसकर लेप करें और फिर उस पर पट्टी बांध दी जाती है, अगले दिन सुबह गाय के मूत्र से धो लें और फिर यही कार्य करें, मृत्युंजय रस स्वर्ण युक्त 1 रत्ती सुबह शाम शहद के साथ दे महामजिष्ठारिट क्वाथ 25 ग्राम सुबह-शाम पानी के साथ दे निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं

Please doctor give total symptoms and history , it's Actinomycosis, Kali Iod, Haclava, Hippozaeninum, Nitric A cid symptomawes helpfull medicine.

? Madhura foot Get a small piece of lesion for biopsy under local anaesthesia and a x ray of foot to R/O osteomyelitis ..... Then we can decide rx

Culture of exudates, skin biopsy & X ray of the foot should be done for diagnosis. Complete case history needed for selection of similimum.

Pus culture can be done to rule out tuberculosis. Also

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you