Memory loss

"Alzheimer's" After the age of 50 We can feel Many types of diseases. But what worries me the most is Alzheimer's. Because I can't take care of myself and, It will be very inconvenient for the family members .... One day, my son told me That of one of his doctor friends He is taught a tongue exercise. This tongue exercise is effective in preventing Alzheimer's and there are other benefits of this exercise, such as ... 1 Balancing body weight 2 Balancing blood pressure 3 Reducing the chances of blood clots in the brain 4 Reducing asthma 5 Improving myopia 6 Reducing ear buzz 7 Less sore throat 8 Reduction of shoulder / neck infection 9 Sleep well Exercise is very simple and easy to learn .... Every morning, exercise as follows: Pull out your tongue and move it from left to right 10 times Since I started doing this exercise every day, my memory has improved. My head is starting to feel lighter and fresher and there are other improvements ... 1 began to look nearer 2 The body began to balance 3. Staying healthy 4. Good digestion 5. Reduction of cold cough I became more powerful and agile. Tip Tongue exercises help control and prevent Alzheimer's ... Medical research has found that the tongue is associated with the BIG brain. When we get older and weaker, the first sign is that our tongue is stiff and often we bite. Frequent tongue exercises Will stimulate the brain, This will help reduce your thoughts from shrinking and thus get a healthy body.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

उपयोगी जानकारी हेतु आभार व्यक्त करता हूं।

Thank you doctor

Netrofil c cap daily two

Thank you doctor

Use ful information sir

Thank you doctor

Thanks for sharing Sir.

Thank you doctor

Informative and useful

Thank you doctor