Meniere's disease is a disorder of the inner ear that may lead to vertigo. It has been noticed that there is vitamin D deficiency in these patients. It is proposed that vitamin D has an immunomodulatory role and regulates the expression of pro-inflammatory mediators. Please read to know more about this study.......

13 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Meniere's Disease , Inner Ear that May Lead To Vertigo , Vitamin D Deficiency , Immunomodulatory Role, Thanks For Sharing With us , @Medi- Insights

Informative

Great information valuable enlightenment... Sunlight... Tinnitus is also connected to stress anti inflammatory diet plant based helps... Just sharing humbly

USEFUL UPDATES .. MEDI INSIGHTS .. RELATED TO .. MENIERE'S DISEASE .. AND .. VITAMIN D LEVELS .. TNXS FOR HIGHLIGHTS ..

Tnxs Dr shivraj Agarwal Sir

Important post

Minear's disease and vit D3 Study is very primary and insufficient to conclude vtid3 is one of aetiology of MD I don't agree with this observation as in my practice and carrier I have come across 70/80% pts are suffering from c tD deficiency or insufficiency irrespective of their clinical status of diabetes to r hypertension due r malnutrition It is also observed irrespective of their nutritional history ie vegetarian or non-vegetarian Levels of vit d3 were seen below 10ng or bet 12 to 29ng Not every one was hypertensive or hyperglycemic It is just a study of 30to40pts very small pocket to conclude Now a days every thing can be related to vitD3 deficiency or covid in the name of immunomodulation MD is not autoimmune disease to join it with immunomodulation well needs further studies across the world

Thanx dr kute Ankush

View 1 other reply

Informative

Useful informative and educative post. Thanks.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

USEFUL & VALUABLE RESEARCH ARTICLE ON RELATION BETWEEN DEFICIENCY OF VITAMIN D & HAVING MENIERE'S DISEASE. THANKS FOR SHARING INFORMATIVE UPDATE 👌👍👏

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you