Menstruation troubles can be divided by as follow:-
Suppression of menstruation or Stoppage of menstrual flow (Amenorrhea).
Troubles after menopause.
Menstruation flow in large volume (Menorrhagia).
Delay of first menstruation flow-
Normally, in the female, menstruation secretion starts from 12-13 years of age and keeps on coming up to 40-45 years of age that recurs every 28th day, lasts about 4 days and the quantity of blood lost is about 12 ounces. But, sometimes even in the age of puberty, menses do not appear or having once appeared does not come on regularly every 28th day and again starts after a year of stoppage.
Neuralgic weakness, lack of blood or does not bursting of an ovum in the ovaries, etc. can be responsible for delayed menstruation flow. This disease can also occur if menses do not appear in the age of puberty in a girl.
In woman, if menstruation flow does not appear on time, she feels heaviness and pain in her head, blood comes from the nose and the anus, feels heavy breath, the heart beats too fast, pain takes place in her waist, the legs become heavy, etc. symptoms are found.
Treatment of menstruation troubles:-
1. Pulsatilla- If a woman feels stomachache, backache, headache, lack of appetite just after looking at food, remains lethargy, fast heart beats, lack of blood in the body, she likes open air and becomes troubled by heat, etc., Pulsatilla 30 can be used.
2. Sepia- Sepia is considered as a very effective drug in menstruation troubles of the female. It proves very useful for cold natured women. Sepia 200 is very useful in leucorrhea with other symptoms of woman.
3. Aconite- In the case of first menstruation flow, if it is suppressed (stopped) due to feeling cold or any type of mental problems, fear, etc. after coming, giving Aconite 30 is beneficial.
4. Sulphur- If a suffered woman feels pain in her waist, throbbing sensation in her head, vertigo start, lack of hunger (appetite), piles, constipation, irritable temperament, etc., taking Sulphur 30 is an appropriate.
5. Simisiphuga (Actia Racimosa)- In woman, if menses have stopped due to neuralgic weakness of the womb, lack of blood in her body, she feels pain in her left breast, etc., 6x potency of this drug should be given.
Use of different drugs in the case of scanty or delayed menstruation flow:-
1. Sepia- In the case of scanty menstruation flow due to weak body of a woman, sadness, loose skin of the body, lack of blood, intolerable of cold, etc., Sepia 30 or 200 should be given.
2. Pulsatilla- If menstrual secretions of a woman, who is hot natured, wheat colored and has fatty body, becomes irregular or delayed; her face is faded; lack of blood in her body; feels lethargy; headache keeps on; indigestion; loose motions; she feels too cold, but suffocation in a closed room, etc., giving Pulsatilla 30 according to symptoms proves very useful.
3. Natrum-mur- In a woman, if menstrual flow comes too late and in little quantity with constipation, the body color is dusty or colorless, she becomes red in anger even someone tries to talk with her, etc., Natrum-mur 30 can be given to that woman in such symptoms.
4. Sulphur- In a woman, if menstrual secretion comes late all the time and in little volume, she feels constipation, boils and pimples appear on the body, feels heat in any part of her body, feels in the noon as if her stomach has suppressed inward, etc. then Sulphur 30 can be given to that woman.
5. Calcarea-phos- In menstrual flow, if sometime black colored and sometime red colored blood comes, she feels violent pain with menstrual flow, little blood comes due to weakness in her body, etc. then giving Calcarea-phos 3x or 30 is beneficial.
Use of different drugs in Vicarious Menstruation:-
1. Hamamelis- If a woman does not pass blood from her genitals but passes blood from her nose, anus or other organs of her body, Hamamelis can be used. This drug can be given in the condition of slow bleeding like- bleeding from nose (nose bleeding), lungs, piles or stomach. 6 potency of this drug can be used.
2. Bryonea- If blood comes from the nose instead of coming from a woman’s genitals, Bryonea 30 is very useful.
3. Ipecac- Bleeding from the arteries, bleeding from nose instead of uterus in menses period, etc. if such symptoms are found in a woman, using Ipecac according to symptoms is appropriate.
4. Colisonea- In the condition of bleeding from the anus, Colisonea proves very effective. Solid dried stool comes out due to constipation, warts appear in her anus, pain starts, she feels violent itching sensation, etc. If such types of symptoms are present in a woman instead of bleeding, in this condition, taking Colisonea 3 is better.
Use of different drugs in the case of metrorrhagia:-
1. Ignatia- If menstrual secretions take place every 10th or 15th day in large quantity as clots of black colored blood, taking Ignatia 200 is very useful.
2. Ipecac- If well chosen drugs make no impression in metrorrhagia and bleeding starts from the uterus, taking Ipecac 30 is very useful.
3. Sikel-cor- If the sufferer does not get any benefit after using Ipecac, taking Sikel-cor 30 is beneficial.
4. China- If Sikel-cor is also failed, Chine 30 is very useful for the patient. If the suffered woman has become weak due to additional bleeding, China should be given to that woman. If bleeding keeps on continuing till late night, China can be taken.
5. Ambra-grecia- If bleeding takes place in the period of metrorrhagia due to any reason, giving Ambra-grecia 3 to that woman is very useful.
6. Sabiena- If the first menstrual secretion does not stop and the second secretion starts with fast stimulation, taking Sabiena 3 or 30 is very useful.