Mixing Vaccines

Would you recommend mixing COVID-19 vaccines?

10 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Personally I am not feeling comfortable to advise mixing of COVID 19 vaccine because I am regularly getting post covid vaccine triggering immune system and producing various side effects specially in female pts sometimes it was painful to answer queries and redressal of side effects because side effects lasts for months and can be serious therefore mixing may produce serious side effects by there mode of action . WHO rightly advised against mixing. Side effects after covid vaccination needs an immediate and urgent treatment plan to reduce anxiety of doctors and pts confidence. Post covid vaccination and following protocols can be a strong weapon to fight COVID pandemic. People's cooperation plays a significant role.

I agree Sir

View 6 other replies

IT'S TOTALLY UNSCIENTIFIC AND WITHOUT OF ANY LOGIC.... IN AN ERA WHERE THERE IS SO MUCH RESERCH WORK IS GOING ON IN MODERN MEDICINE AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MIXING THE VACCINATIONS.... SHAME ON US...... I THINK AYUSH IS SHOWING IT'S INFLUENCE ON OUR MIND...... WITH RESPECT TO EVERY ONE........

There should be some logical explanation and scientific data for any medication or vaccination .Now panic attitude of each and everyone doing such illogical work .How any one mix vaccine to other vaccines . Vaccines are not masala medicine . Please follow the protocol

It is not advisable unless detail research and trials are available Patients are not ginnie pigs to put in trial

Thanx dr Md Altaf Hussain

View 3 other replies

No , it shud be not mixed. Without mixing different types of side effects being reported by vacinated persons,especially women then what after mixing.? It shud be not diplomatic policy in view of shortage of particular vaccine in country but it shud be scientifically proved.

NICELY. DISCUSSED. IN. DETAILS . BETTER. NOT. TO MIX. THE. VACCINES THAT. MAY. RESULT. IN. .CREATION. OF. NEW. RESISTANT. VARIANTS

It is not advisable to mix vaccines but unfortunately because of huge rush and population The same thing might be happening If the World Health Organization tries to warn It should make sure to take strict action to prevent the same. Just few Notices might not be enough

Not advisable But can be given

I am. Still. Confused.. I guess it should depend on antibody titre

No... Only in case if vaccines r not available....

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion