MR.P.G. AGED 54 YRS.A PERSON MULTIDIAMENSINAL A SIGER, ASTROLOGER , BUISNESS IN A CHAIN OF FOOT WEAR SHOPS IN WESTERN SUBURBS OF MUMBAI ON PROMINENT PLACES ADDICTED TO THE NIPS PAST COUPLE OF YEARS CAME TO ME WITH A IMPENDING FEAR AS HE USED TO HAVE HAD PALPITATIONS OF HEART HIS CHIEF C/0. PAST 3 WKS. HIS M.B.B.S.ALLOPATH ASKED FOR CERTAIN BLOOD REPORTS ,AUSG ABDOMEN ( ALCOHOLIS ) AS WELL EKG. BLOOD SUG WNL CBC SGOT ,SGPT,AND TOTAL PROTEINS ,ALBUMIN,GLOBULIN, AG RATIO ECT WERE NORMAL. BUN SERUM CR.WNL XRAY CHEST TOO NORMAL. EXCEPT EKG WAS SUGGESTIVE OF PAROXISM OF TACHYCARDIA. WITH ALL REPORTS HE WENT TO HIS G.P.WHO SEEING HIS ALL REPORTS ADV TO SHOW TO A CARDIOLOLOGST. CARDIOLOGIST ADV.FOR ECO CADIOLOGRSPHY. WHICH TO TURNRD OUT TO BE WNL. HE WAS ADV TO WEAR A HOLTER TEST FOR A DAY AND NIGHT TO FIND OUT THE EXACT CAUSE OF HIS HEART AILM. BY THIS TIME HE SPENT ALMOST 60GRAND BUTWITHOUT A CAUSE. REMEMBERING ME ONE EVENING 4MONTH S BACK HE RUSH TO ME FOR ADVICE WITH A STRIP OF TAB ALPREC 2 MGS. PRESCRIBED BY HIS CARDIOLOGIST. IT WAS LATE SUMMER AND HE WAS AFRAID OF HEAT AS HE GRUMBLE ABOUT MY NON AC CABIN. AS WE MET QUIET OFTAIN FOR FOOT WEAR OF MY FAMILY I WES KNOWN TO HIS MIND STATUS SINCE LONG FROM HIS EXPRESSIONS. LACHESIS GENOUS. LACHESIS 200 C ONE DOSE DRY STAT AVINA SATIVA Q +PASSIFLORA IND. Q 10 10 DROPS TWICE A DAY IN HALF CUP OF WARM WATER AND A NOTE TO QUIT HIS HABIT OF ALCOHOL. HE REPORTED HAPPYLY AS HIS LATEST REPORT OF EKG SHOWED HIS STABLE HEART RATE OF76 BEATS A MINITE. EARLIER IT WAS 144 TO 156 A MINIT HE WAS STRICTLY TOLD TO GAVE UP HIS VICARIOUS HABIT ELSE HE MAY HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR A STROKE IN FUTURE. A DOSE OF LACHESIS IN FUTURE AS A PREVENTIVE WAS ADVICED ONCE A YEAR WAS THE LAST ADVICE.. ANNUAL AGG OF LACHESIS LIKE RHUS TOX. ..AND ARS ALB AND TARENTULLA H.

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Informative post

Thank you doctor

Informative . Is it true in one pt but can be different in other . For conclusion more than 10 pt has to go under treatment.

Informative

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you