Concluded Case

Inguinal Lymphadenopathy

Mr X 73 yr old gentleman has presented with Swelling Rt groin for 18 months duration gradually increasing in size Swelling Rt lower limb gradually increasing in size for 1 yr No comorbidities O/E Swelling Rt groin tense approx 5 cm × 4 cm with underlying lympadenopathy. Skin over the swelling showing evidence of peu d orange Tense swelling whole of Rt lower limb FNAC Suggestive of NHL B cell lymphoma Histopathological examination and IHC Panel to be done All other investigations and clinical photographs attached Kindly suggest management protocol as I feel if I go for excisionaal biopsy at this stage it will be difficult to manage Lymphorrhea I feel Excisional biopsy to be done after few doses of chemotherapy

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Diagnosed case of NHL patient has been referred to Medical Oncologist for Chemotherapy.

All Answers

It is a diagnosed case of NHL by FNAC. Now it should go for CT of abdomen and chest to see any distance metastasis as a part of staging. Stage A. If one node involved Stage B. more than one local involved Stage involvement of intra abdominal both below diaphragm and to see also above diaphragm Stage D. Distance metastasis like lung, liver etc Then to decide the treatment with only chemotheraphy or radiotherapy orcombi ation or with some adjuvant drugs. Then to decide for exision after reducing the size,

Thank you doctor

Diagnosed case of NHL patient has been referred to Medical Oncologist for Chemotherapy.

Yes sir i think we should be frst going for chemotherapy so tht it might decrease the bulk of tumour and can give us good margin later on

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion