My 2nd Success story Gall Bladder Stone of 10 mm abolished without surgery A known case of Cholelithiasis / GALL BLADDER STONE with over distended GB / GALL BLADDER ( Calculus / STONE 10MM ) also acute on chronic Calcific Pancreatitis (MPD dilated 10.1MM & a calculus within Pancreas having 10MM on 21/05/2020). Also has a right ovarian cyst size 32x25mm. Patient got Homeopathy treatment since 06/09/2020. A confirmation USG & LFT done on 12/06/2022 and found no stone in GB / GALL BLADDER , no ovarian cyst, MPD is dilated 8mm. Pancreatitis Stone comes done from 10mm to 5mm, grade 1 faty liver where LFT is normal. Where surgery is the only option we Homeopath can treat with Homeopathic Medicine. Thanks Dr. Hahnemann for creating such a holistic branch of medical science i.e Homeopathy .

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Informative

Thanks...

Congrats Dt.Bishwajit Dhar Sir

Thanks sir...

Cardus m

Congrsts Dr. Great success

Thanks....

उत्तम अति उत्तम

Thanks sir....

No doubt ptn.may be thx to ur experience to avoid him by surgery. But dear Dr.Why the prescriptions hide with the friends doc's? I think u must be share the priscription.

This is hide for some important reason if you want to know anything please call on 8777452223 sir ... Thanks

View 2 other replies

Great Success 👍👌

Thanks sir...

Good 👍

Thanks sir.....

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you