Concluded Case

MY SPEAKER PROGRAM,15th JULY, 6-7PM ON TRIPLE DRUG COMBINATION IN HTN

Dear my friends and fellow Colleagues, Very happy and healthy good morning dear all. It's my great privilege to invite you all to my Virtual Speaker Program. Topic Triple Drug Combination in Hypertension. Speaker Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan, Clinical Endocrinologist & Diabetologist. Date and Time 15th July,2020 Wednesday 6 pm to 7pm Link, User name and password are mentioned in the invitation. Please do log in and enjoy the Academic Feast. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

To me sir third drug in htn is ur smiling and religious face

All Answers

Wow. That's on my birthday. Would be a nice treat for me. Thank you.

Oh, quite surprising coincidence. Advance happy birthday dear Namrata. God bless you abundantly.

View 2 other replies

To me sir third drug in htn is ur smiling and religious face

Seeing you after a very long time. Feeling very happy to see you and I just bursted in to a big laugh by reading your precious words which are very similar to that of my patients from the last 28 years. But it's an honour for me my dear friend Dr Gupta Harbilass saying these words. Thank you so much for your kind words. Any way if you are free, usually not in the pandemic of COVID19, watch my talk on Wednesday and give me your valuable feedback and suggestions. This is my 1,699th Webinar Speaker Program apart from my Direct and International lectures.

View 1 other reply

Thanx sir ,it's very useful topic in daily practice ...

Valuable opinion

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful topic with us

Valuable opinion

Looking forward to hear you sir. Warm regards.

Valuable opinion

USEFUL AND GOOD OPPORTUNITY..... THANKS....SIR

Valuable opinion

Sir good opportunity thanx for sharing link

Valuable opinion

View 2 other replies

Nice topic malignant hypertension

Valuable opinion

Nice and useful topic

Valuable opinion

Thank you si

Valuable opinion