Natrium mur Should never be given during fever paroxysm

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dr. Hina Khan mam.. Iam quoting two authors for the answer to your query. May be helpful.. 1 . By the way of warning !. Nat mur may be needed to cure the the most terrible headaches but DO NOT GIVE IT DURING A SEVERE ATTACK AT THE RISK OF FEARFUL AGGRAVATION. Give its acute Bryonia for the immediate pain and to palliate and the curative drug later on when the attack is over - ( Tyler ). 2 . Kali Carb :- It would sometimes be CRUEL to give a dose of Kali Carb when the COLIC is on , because if the remedy AGREES CONSTITUTIONALLY , if all the symptoms of the case are those of Kali Carb is likely to get an AGGRAVATION which would be unnecessary. One can try short acting remedies.................................. ( Kent )

Excuse me doc let me know in which book is this written that NAT.MUR should not be taken severe headache ??? Send me the picture of that page in which this is written.

Why

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Kindly read about the relationship of nat.mur & let me know .

Good..... So u mean to say Its my my turn to click the pic and send ok no problem... I will send u

View 2 other replies

Nice informative post Doctor

Thank you doctor

Better to know.

What did you find better in this post ?? Kindly make us understand!

Dr.. My reference book is available in net. Site adress: - HOMOEOPATHIC DRUG PICURES. www.homeoint.org please read below Queer symptoms.

You only tell me what is written .

Informative

Thank you doctor

Why

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

@Dr. Praveen Saini

Cases that would interest you