Needed your expert opinion once again for this case.

Pt age 63years male, retired from Indian railways, came with chief complaint of reddish brown round lesions with intense itching and burning on both leg from knee to ankle with multiple condylomatus warts on scrotum. The lesions are dry but not scaly. I had treated with Sulphur 200, followed by Tellurium 30 and Graphitis30.Within two months patient got relief for about one year in lesions,but got back again. Patient is non alcoholic and vegetarian. Please help me in deciding the further line of treatment.Thankyou Doctors. One more symptom of deep desperation is also included now a days.Patient was out of touch these days for about a year due to desperation.

(Edited)

LikeAnswersShare

From the available symptoms l think Sulphur is still indicated. For skin complaints give the medicine in medium potency. Giive 2 doses 2 times a day for 2 days & wait for 4 to 6 days. If no reaction...... continue Sulphur for another 3 days & wait. Still-- Sulphur symptoms persists try 1 m or higher in single dose & wait for a few days. I hope after Sulphur either the case get cured or.... Retake the case which helps you to select a well indicated remedy to the case . Try Kali mur- 6x also...... 3 to 4 times a day for a few days is beneficial.

Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply