Concluded Case

Large L4 -5 disc.Micro Endoscopic discectomy L4-5 done

New case 31 yr ,lady doctor developed severe pain in the backe with radiation to left lower limb while getting up after taking her key from the ground about 2 months ago.She was unable to walk immediately due to pain. Evaluated by the local physician and orthopedic surgeon.Received inj for pain and tab Gabapentin. Tried ayurvedic massage also for 2 weeks. She got only temporary relief. She came to the OpD for a permanent solution. On exam vitals stable. The only abnormality is a hypoactive left ankle jerk with intact sensations and motor power. She came with MRI LS spine ,immediately ref to spinal surgeon and surgery done. DIAGONSIS AND WHAT PROCEDURE SHE HAD UNDERGONE? .

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Thanks for all answeres. Large central disc at L4-5. Micro endoscopic discectomy L4-5 done. patient is discharged in a well stable state

All Answers

Sounds like Acute ivdp Left S1 root compression also suggested by hypoactive ankle jerk Likely to have undergone Discectomy/open or microscopic

I agree

Thanks for all answeres. Large central disc at L4-5. Micro endoscopic discectomy L4-5 done. patient is discharged in a well stable state

Ruptured of anterior horn ligaments Repair laproscopicaly By orthopedic surgeon

Thank you doctor

Severe disc buldge at L5-S1 Need disectomy for better results

I agree

View 1 other reply

I am agree with@Dr. Riju N Sir.

I agree

Ivdp

Thank you doctor

Discectomy or Laminectomy

Thank you doctor