Concluded Case

Parafalcine Meningioma Rt anterior frontal

New case. 47 yr old ,F, presented with bifrontal head ache since 7 months Most of the time she has head ache but waxing and weaning in intensity with out any nausia / vomiting / vertigo. She took Amitriptyline,propranolol and paracetamol with out any relief. No history of any significant medical illness. On exam vitals stable BP 130/ 80 mmhg. Optic fundi normal . Nonlong tract signs. No neck stiffness. DONE MRO BRAIN WITH CONTRAST. Diagnosis and management.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Thanks for all answeres. MRI brain: Well defind oval exteaaxial lesion isointense to grey matter on all sequences in the Rt antero inferior frontal region abutting thefalx with central T2 hypointensities.No restriction to diffusionor blooming .Post contrast scan shows intense enhancement with in the lesion with dural tail sign.The SOL is causing mild displacement of underling brain psrenchyma. Features suggestive of Rt frontal anterior parafalcine Meningioma. Surgery on 15th February

All Answers

Right parasagittal icsol near falx cerebri with Dural tail. Strongly supporting Parasagittal Meningioma that is most common location with local mass effect and midline shift. Craniotomy and excision of tumour advised.

I agree

Thanks for all answeres. MRI brain: Well defind oval exteaaxial lesion isointense to grey matter on all sequences in the Rt antero inferior frontal region abutting thefalx with central T2 hypointensities.No restriction to diffusionor blooming .Post contrast scan shows intense enhancement with in the lesion with dural tail sign.The SOL is causing mild displacement of underling brain psrenchyma. Features suggestive of Rt frontal anterior parafalcine Meningioma. Surgery on 15th February

Mass in rt frontal region Opinion of neurologist Tuberculoma Neurocystysarcosis Glioma Core biopsy HP

Thank you doctor

Circular disc like lesion .. with enhancements.. and central halo... DD:- Neurocysticercosis. Or Meningioma.

Thank you doctor

Langhan treatment abhaydi qwath BD Giloyghanvati 1BD panchsakar powder HS (abhaydi qwath : ek glass pani me 2 Chamach abhyadi kadha(bhuka) dalke ubalna he, 1/3 baki rahe tab usko chhanke 1 chamch cow ghee dalke lukewarm pina he.) panchsakar powder 1/4 or 1/3 teaspoon (rat ko sote samay lukewarm pani ke sath powder ka dose itna lena he jisase subah ek ua 2 bar motion aaye.) for 2 to 3 week, diet changes: aur khane ke bich me pani pina he. ( 1- 2 nivale khake ek ghunt pani, ese pura khana khatam karna he,)

falx meningioma.. surgery

I agree

Rt parasagtal meningioma. Craniotomy &excision

I agree

Meningioma

Cases that would interest you