Concluded Case

Pain around the anal area ....swelling around the anal area..pt 30 yrs old with altered bowel movements

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

This looks like external thrombosed piles However, clinical examination would confirm diagnosis External thrombosed piles would be had in consistency and tender Perianal abscess would have redness, fluctuation and some times actual discharge of pus This swelling do not have redness and Erythema, likely to be external thrombosed piles Agree with Dr. Mrinal Pal

All Answers

This looks like external thrombosed piles However, clinical examination would confirm diagnosis External thrombosed piles would be had in consistency and tender Perianal abscess would have redness, fluctuation and some times actual discharge of pus This swelling do not have redness and Erythema, likely to be external thrombosed piles Agree with Dr. Mrinal Pal

I agree

PERI ANAL ABSCESS ADVISABLE... 1. AMOXICLAV. 625 2. SERRATIOPEP +. ACECLOFENAC 3. ZEVIT 4. I. AND. D.... IF. POSSIBLE 5. PLENTY. OF. WATER. INTAKE 6. LAXATIVES /. PURGATIVES 7. ALB +. IVERMACTIN

A perianal abscess.. Local examination will decide whether Incision and drainage will be needed immediately or after su mag dressing for 2- 3 days and then incision and drainage

External thrombosed piles, sitz bath lignocaine ointment to apply, laxative like cremaffin pink 2to 3 tsf daily at night .Avoid constipation.

IT'S A CASE OF.. ? PERIANAL ABSCESS.. RX.. ANTIBIOTICS AS PER NEED..WITH.. NSAID.. I & D ..SOS.. BLOOD..URINE..SOS..

Perianal abscess Sitz bath Excess fluid intake Avoiding oily & spicy esp fried foods

Its external thrombosed piles......rx acc

? Perianal Abscess

Its perianal abcess Need I and D Treat with broadspectrum antibiotic Analgesic antinflamatory Surgery's opinion Early drainage Laxative Magsulf dressing

External thrombosed haemorrhoids at 11 o clock position with perianal abscess .treat DM I&D .removal of thrombosed pile, dressing,seitzbath

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion