Concluded Case

Painful lesion over Limbs

Female patient of age 45 Chief Complaints Painful lesion as mention in pictures History History of taking med for dm 2 from somewhere else but diabetes not in control Also take medicine for this lesions since 1 months but not relief Vitals Bp:140/84 Rbs:250 Bs fasting:184 Bs pp:290 Physical Examination Anemic Diagnosis Uncontrolled DM with complication Management Need to be discussed I further advice her for HB1AC and lipid profile meanwhile i start I provide Tab: Cefuroxime 500 mg bd Tab:Enzoflam one bd Tab:Glycomet gp 500/2 bd Tab:Pan 40 one bbf Mbact ointment Local What should be the next step Can someone give their valuable opinion

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Diabetic pyoderma gangrenosum Patient ANEMIC UNCONTROLLED DIABETIC With HYPERTENSIVE. Needs Blood for CBC, BS(F) PP, HbA1c, Urea, creatinine, sodium and potassium Lipid profile, also Urine for RE, ME, C&S. Treatment consists of antibiotics and topical antiseptic lotion or spray. Sensitive antibiotics orally 2- 3 times/day for 3-4 weeks and also haematinic therapy. Proper antiseptic dressing up regularly and cover with sterile bandage. Use T Bact ointment, Hydroheal spray for dressing. NSAIDS SOS WITH PPI. MULTIVITAMIN MINERALS AND ANTIOXIDANT REGULARLY AND DIABETIC DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS. OTHER WISE CONSULT WITH AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST FOR BETTER TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT.

All Answers

PT IS UNCONTROLLED DIABETIC Lesions are PYODERMA GANGRENIOSUM Rx control bsl with appropriate OHA and doses Clean scabs and dress with bactigrass Broadspectrum antibiotics like amoxyclav625mg 1bd and Tab Lenazolinid 600mg 1bd Antiinflamatory Antipruritic Keep followup

I agree

View 4 other replies

Diabetic pyoderma gangrenosum Patient ANEMIC UNCONTROLLED DIABETIC With HYPERTENSIVE. Needs Blood for CBC, BS(F) PP, HbA1c, Urea, creatinine, sodium and potassium Lipid profile, also Urine for RE, ME, C&S. Treatment consists of antibiotics and topical antiseptic lotion or spray. Sensitive antibiotics orally 2- 3 times/day for 3-4 weeks and also haematinic therapy. Proper antiseptic dressing up regularly and cover with sterile bandage. Use T Bact ointment, Hydroheal spray for dressing. NSAIDS SOS WITH PPI. MULTIVITAMIN MINERALS AND ANTIOXIDANT REGULARLY AND DIABETIC DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS. OTHER WISE CONSULT WITH AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST FOR BETTER TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT.

I agree

View 2 other replies

UNCONTROLLED DIABETES WITH.. ? ECTHYMA GANGREOSUM.. ? PYODERMA GANGREOSUM.. NEED'S.. * STRICT GLYCEMIC CONTROL WITH ANTIDIABETIC MANAGEMENT WITH EXPERTS OPINION.. * LINEZOLID WITH CEFIXIME AND NSAIDS AS PER REQUIREMENT.. * TOPICALLY..MUPIROCIN.. * WOUND MANAGEMENT WITH SURGEONS OPINION.. * INVESTIGATIONS.. HEMOGRAM.. BSR..HBA1C.. SWAB C AND S EXAMINATION..

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Thanks

Pyoderma Gangriosum is the correct answer by Dr.Shivrajji.

Pyoderma with DM2 strictly diet control and exercise and Control Blood SUGAR give Antibiotic and NASID and ointment T-Bact apply locally twice daily

Impetigo contagiosum DM

Please think it insuin, basal at least

Pyoderma gangrenosum

Suger ok ho jatti h ane moth m normal atti h four five moth m insulin ban jatti h ok 9882266712 con

Load more answers