Concluded Case

Ascitis & pleural effusions

Patient age 75 M Present complaints-- Ascitis gradually swelling increased starting from both foot & now on below both eyes, abdomen bloated more. Breathing problems also due to pleural effusions. Past hostory-- Patient suffering from chirrosis of liver from about 6 yrs.treatment taken from SGPGI from beginning. He also suffered from severe jaundice about 10 yrs ago. He is under my treatment from April 20 about 9 months.from April 20 to Dec.20 about 20 times high fever comes mostly fever ranges 102F to105 F. From 15 days no fever is come but ascitis gradually increased During my treatment except recurring of fever patient feels no problems he is totally satisfied with my treatment . Now patient main problems ascitis & pleural effusions for which Doctors give me advice how manage this case with prescription also Report attached--

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

In my humble opinion, we need to look into the causation. For me particularly there is no homoeopathic value of the history, as no individualisation can be done from given data. Medically, the patient has FBS of 110, ascites here is not a disease but the sign of deeper pathology. The reports also point towards the same. The kidney functions are also affected, immune system is compromised, Patient seems to be going towards multi-organ failure/CCF. It's not just ascites and/or pleural effusion. My suggestions :- advise nutritionally balanced food, understanding what needs to be cured here, trying to find out the cause, understanding the effects and side-effects of all the medications including homoeopathic ones. And talking facts to self and the patient, to save a life rather than losing it. I may seem over-critical but if the disease has progressed inspite of treatment, something is sure missing..... Self criticism and conscientiousness are handy tools and we should use them often, not relying on patients words but our analysis and observations.

All Answers

In my humble opinion, we need to look into the causation. For me particularly there is no homoeopathic value of the history, as no individualisation can be done from given data. Medically, the patient has FBS of 110, ascites here is not a disease but the sign of deeper pathology. The reports also point towards the same. The kidney functions are also affected, immune system is compromised, Patient seems to be going towards multi-organ failure/CCF. It's not just ascites and/or pleural effusion. My suggestions :- advise nutritionally balanced food, understanding what needs to be cured here, trying to find out the cause, understanding the effects and side-effects of all the medications including homoeopathic ones. And talking facts to self and the patient, to save a life rather than losing it. I may seem over-critical but if the disease has progressed inspite of treatment, something is sure missing..... Self criticism and conscientiousness are handy tools and we should use them often, not relying on patients words but our analysis and observations.

Valuable opinion

Lycopodium 1 M single dose Chelidonium Q 10 drops BD Ferrum Phos 6 X TDs × 15 days

AC SUL 200C ONCE AND WAIT

Rx Chelidonium Eupatorium per

Rx Chelidonium Eupatorium perf.

Acitic acid 30 bd Eptorium perf 30tds

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you