Patient age is 14 yrs and sugar level is too high ...i think this is dka .i want ur best opinions and best treatment

(Edited)

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dibetis mellitus its a complicated case bcz serum tsh increase e dengue igm reactive rx. glycomet 500....... at morning t. tinigen 2.. tiniligptin 2 mg at afternoon carcica papaya extract 5ml tid for 20 days bcz dengue igm reactive khisanda e amltas 5ml in morning after breakfast arq. musaffie khun... 5ml bd for one month continued rx for one month except carica extract than further investigate if sugar level not get normal than find the exact cause by pathological examination

At this time her igm is normal Thanks for ur precious opinion

View 1 other reply

Well Dr.this is the case of IDDM (insulin dependent diabetes mellitus) As I know and I think you should strat insulin 10 unit as a dose And as a oral you can use diabeat capsule BD, And Syrup-extraimmune (charak)5ml TDS And tell them all about it Bcoz on this condition there are many risk of complications and about exercise like walking in morning on bare foot and avoid high carbohydrates products eg cake ,sweet and all others product as know what are these Aur Allah Se dua kare isko shifaa ata kre aameen

Thanks for ur precious opinion

View 1 other reply

14 YEARS US A VERY YOUNG DIABITIC FEEL IDDM WHAT IS FBS ABD HBAIC SHOULD CONSULT DIABETOLIOGIST FOR THE PROPER MANAGEMENT OF DM BOTH DRUGS DIET EXECISE SO THAT NO FUTURE COMPLECATIONS OF D M TAKE PLACE

I totally agree with Dr.@Dr. Hemant Adhikari ji take EXPERT opinion...I tag @Dr. Sepuri Tirumala Devi &@Dr. Sepuri Krishna Mohan a as this is indeed T1DM I adv.Not to stop Allopathy and be Dogmatic...admit immediately to ICU start Perfusion Relev.IVs AYUSH gimmicks can wait....!

Thank you sir

View 1 other reply

@Dr. Sepuri Krishna Mohan sir Its a complicated case.... Is it Diabetes Incipidus?

Well Dr. Its a case of Diabetus Mellitus may b considered as Madhumeha in Ayurveda.. U can prescribe them Internally with - Katakadiradi kasaym + Guduchi satvam.. Madhunashini vati.. Nisamalaki tab. Trphala curnam at bed time..

IDDM with hypothyroidism Start insulin with anti hypothyroid drug Watch effect of IDDM on other vital organ Lft Kft thyroid profile USG (KUB) +abdomen Other blood investigation e.g. HB CBC Vital measurement Thanx for sharing this rare case Plz update this on next visit of pt.

DM type 1 with diabetic ketoacidosis with hypothyroidism with dengue IgM positive

Patient needs Hospital Admission.....

Try to know the H/O patient, complete from his/Her home parental history. Usg for vital organs.till that give him the following medicine. Arq shahtar 2tsf + syp Safi 2 TSF with water 4 times a day. Adv sugar free diet, plenty of water Urine test Tab D con 2.5mg od may also be advised Kindly inform after 5 days visit

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you