Concluded Case

Perianal abscess with Diabetes

Patient aged 45 years with uncontrolled diabetes developed perianal abscess and came to our hospital. Firstly his Blood sugar levels were controlled and I&D was done along with regular C&D. Initially he was given systemic antibiotics to prevent sepsis. Now after 20 days of C&D the patient significantly improved and you can see healthy granulation tissue in the area.

11 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Nice efforts for ptn's life.i feel very happy to use/controll by Ayurveda.good luck.

All Answers

PERIANAL ABSCESS .. WITH .. DIABETES .. WELL MANAGED CASE ..

SUGGESTIVE. OF. DIABETES. AND PERIANAL. ABSCESS WELL CONTROLLED AND NICELY. TREATED

Nice efforts for ptn's life.i feel very happy to use/controll by Ayurveda.good luck.

Lot of tnx.Dr.Dinesh Gupta ji.

उत्तम अति उत्तम धन्यवाद देता हूं।

Thank you doctor. I used palash kshar udak as sodhan and karanjadi ghrita as ropan drug.

Excellent job done by you.Perianal abscess with every likelyhood of Necrotising Fascitis and septaecemia.

Good job sir..

Thank you doctor

Tab aciton sp.bd Tab vellocolax.cv.625mg.bd Tab rabihope l od Tab manner.m.od I've.flued Ns.500ml In ceftrazone 1gm In avil In dex .gent. polyvin 5days

Tab aciton sp.bd Tab vellocolax.cv.625mg.bd Tab panto.40mg od Tab manner.m.od I've.flued Ns.500ml In polyvin In ceftrazone

Tab gli me sr2

Well done

Thank u @Dr. Dinesh Gupta sir

Thanks so much doctor

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you