Concluded Case

Echo reports attached ...diastolic dysfunction

echo reports attached troponin i 3.2pg/ml Patient agr 77 female today morning 4am got symptoms of cardiac arrest 2nd time after exact 4 years. chronic patient of hypertension taking telmisartan. after cpr she responded . ECG changes are there . initial treatment done. patients sensorium is good..talking, slight walking for washroom , no memory loss , responding on babinsky sign . ct brain done ...no issue blood report attached kindly suggest proper dignosis and treatment. its urgent Reports are attached below

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Film shows old ischemic changes Ecg shows premature beat complex rest wnl Syncope is because of cardiomyopathy To rule out see for 2decho Cardiac enzyme And treat accordingly

All Answers

77 years female with sudden cardiac arrest . NCCT Scan shows age related cerebral atrophy . ECG do not show any changes of Acute M.I - except few ventricular premature ectopics . Get following investigations done. 1.Trop - T test and other cardiac enzymes 2.A 2D - Echocardiography for cardiomyopathy , LVH

thank you sir...any risk of 2nd attack?

NCCT shows senile brain atrophic changes Ecg is WNL except vpc Clinically pt is normal vitals are normal Syncope Cardiac arrest need to be evaluated for cardiomyopathy Adv 2decho Cardiac enzymes Trop i

thank you sir..echo and tropo i reports attached brllow ..please suggest the treatment

View 2 other replies

See and repeat Na+ is this may b due to hyponatrimia as pt 77 yrs old and ncct shows senile atrophy. Rest is normal. There is leucocytosis.

thank you sir..echo and tropo i reports attached brllow ..please suggest the treatment

Film shows old ischemic changes Ecg shows premature beat complex rest wnl Syncope is because of cardiomyopathy To rule out see for 2decho Cardiac enzyme And treat accordingly

Ecg show PVC LVH with strain Dewinter's T wave in v3 v4 It's Mid LAD occlusion Go for cath

thank you sir...cath is really needed?

View 1 other reply

Cerebral Atrophy MI

Cases that would interest you