Patient suffering from 8 month, how can I recover this..? Please tell me which type of this wound or disease? Somebody surgeon ya physicians plzz suggest me treatment..

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

IT'S A CASE OF.. ? NONHEALING ULCER.. ? DIABETIC ULCER.. NEED'S CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL EVALUATION WITH.. BLOOD CBC CT BT PT.. URINE ROUTINE.. BSR HBA1C.. COLOUR DOPLAR STUDY.. SWAB C AND S.. MEANWHILE TREAT WITH.. CLEANING DEBRIDEMENT AND DRESSING WITH MUPIROCIN.. BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTICS WITH NSAIDS.. MULTIVITAMINS ANTIOXIDANTS.. LIMB ELEVATION.. SURGEONS OPINION..

Tnx Dr Simmi Ansari

View 2 other replies

Non healing ulcer Rule out diabetes Debridement under LA and clean with saline and diluted betadine lotion than dressing with mupirocin oint covered with sofra tullu. Inj ceftum 1gm iv bd slowly for 5 days. Multivitamins and antioxidants orally. ASD. Assess after 10 days if no desired result grafting.

Thanks Dr kute Ankush

View 3 other replies

Non healing ulcer, r/o DM ,if the patient pt diabetic strict control of blood sugar. Proper Debridement, cleaning ,dressing IV antibiotics R/o Osteomyelitis Finally grafting

Valuable opinion Sir

Non healing ulcer R /o disbetes Good dressings Skin grafting when wound is clear

Thanx sir

View 3 other replies

Non healing ulcer on planter surface of great toe, may be due to A. Diabetic neuropathy B. Diabetic vasculopathy C. Peripheral vasculopathy Blood for sugar/ HbA1c to see glycaemic status and to take measure a cordingly Colour Doppler study to see both arterial and venous status Wound is quite old one with hyper granulation tissue with unhealthy margin Scrapping the wound and margins so that wound bleeds from the margins Regular dressing , pt will need skin coverage of the wound Pt may kindly be referred to plastic surgeon.

Valuable opinion Sir

Non healing ulcer rule out DM xray to rule out osteomyelitus CT angiogram debridement of wound plan grafting onc e granulation good

Valuable opinion Sir

NON HEALING ULCER R/O DIABETES

I agree Sir

View 2 other replies

Diabetic foot control Blood SUGAR and give dressings after debridement and apply sterilize foam to Avoid pressure or give him Walker for early healing along with Antibiotic

Non healing ulcer Rule out DM Debridement of wound Antibiotics ASD MV

I agree Mam

SUGGESTIVE. OF DIABETIC ULCER....??? ..NON HEALING..

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion