Concluded Case

वटूका ग्रंथी दोष।

Pl Analize two reports of this FML ptn. First report(not clear seems a report with cytology showing Nodular hyperplasia Thyroid. USG indicating Hyperthyroid. Nardi Prikshan indicating PITT Dosh. Nature aggressively.Doubtfull. Habitual with non veg. Mal Sam,Undesire for food. Needs valuable opn. Also as it can be a Goitter+ case ? Or not.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Agree with the opn.by Dr.D.P.Singh & Dr.Niranjan R .

All Answers

Mudgal Sir I think Thyroid function test is needed for further evaluation. Whatever be the report I will share my viewpoint what I am practicing. I used to give Kanchanara guggulu in both Hypo as well as Hyperthyroidism conditions Hamsapatyadi kashaya in Hyperthyroidism and Kokilaksha kashaya in Hypothyroidism Gayatrin is a patent medicine useful in Hypothyroidism conditions But if the pt is feeling very awkward regarding the growth and if there is any complications related to thyroid I normally suggest the pt to go for thyroidectomy

Thank you doctor

First report is the FNAC report which suggests GOITER....2ND one also suggests GOITER...But about grave's disease we need to go for blood test for thyroid

Thank you doctor

@Dr. S.k. Mudgal ji एक बार T3,T4, TSH जांच करवा लें । अभी Cap Thyter 2. 2. Tab Kanchnar gugul 2. 2. दे

Thank you doctor

रोगी का T3.T4 .T.H.S की जांच कराएं ताकि उचित परामर्श दिया जा सके।

आदरणीय डा डी पी सिंह जी यह तो निश्चित है कि रोगी हाइपर थायराइड की रोगी है। मेंने रिपोर्टर देख कर ही रात मांगी है।ऐफ.ऐन.सी रिपोर्ट में भी कन्फर्म नहीं है,केवल शक है।आप अपने निर्णय अनुसार चिकित्सा बताऐं तो रोगी व मेरे लिए बेहतर होगा।धन्यवाद।

View 2 other replies

I think it's goitre may be natrum mur,iodum may be helpful

Thank you doctor

Agree with the opn.by Dr.D.P.Singh & Dr.Niranjan R .

Thank you sir

I agree with Dr niranjan sir

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion