Covid 19 Vaccine

Please advise on the following 1) I take Methotrexate 15mg once a week, HCQS 300 daily, Ecosprin 75 daily Should I stop the weekly Methotrexate for 1 week before and after the vaccine? 2) which vaccine should I get - Covisheild or Covaxin? 3) are people with auto immune (arthritis) taking the vaccine? Is it safe? Thanks Views please . Thank you.

LikeAnswersShare

There is no protocol published aso stop or continue the existing condividi tu treatment. It can be understood that if mandatory to withdraw steroid, National Health authority would have published...Means nothing mandatory about stopping the existing line of treatment. Both the types of vaccine are @ rate of 73 %+ success rate.

Ideally, you want to get vaccinated when your arthritis is well-controlled. Severe or uncontrolled inflammatory arthritis might lower your immune response, resulting in less protection. “But of course, it depends on the vaccine, the disease and the patient,”

No need to stop tge medications prior to vaccination.

Thank you doctor

The data for the vaccine use with co-morbidities is not present. So nobody can surely say that it should be taken or not. Regarding the second question you can have either of them. Both have excellent outcomes in regard to decreasing morbidity and symptoms In the test subjects.

Thank you doctor

YOU CAN .. TAKE A .. VACCINE.. NO NEED TO STOP DRUGS..

Please go ahead with vaccination, both vaccine are good. No need to stop medications.

You can take either vaccine No need to stop any drug

Thank you doctor

People with autoimmune ds can also take covid vaccination

Don't stop drugs and take any of two Vaccine

Diseases Related to Discussion