Please find the investigations... Yesterday we have discussed this case.... Case is linked.... Now please guide me....

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Sir go for USG abdomen.. Echo.. Urine culture..

Advised for culture

Diagnosed renal calaculi treatment gokshur powder with honey tid 1 months

Thank you doctor

Check with his uric acid levels also. Dr Saab

Ok sir

Infection also leads to some raised sugar levels and sugar does 'cause weakness and lethargy.. creatinine(good amount of water intake for this

Thank you doctor

Agree with@Dr. Pallvi Rathee ma'am

Shaddharana Choona 1tsf with Amritottaram Kashyam as a anupana bd . Tab Chandra prabha Vati 2 bd . Nishakatakadi kashyam 15ml bd . Advise all for one week if patient not get relief then you can plan for USG.

Thank you doctor

Thank you @Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir. My opinion for this case please start with sodhana chikitsa if patient is welling , otherwise Rx Nirocil tab, Neerikft, Varunadi kashaya, Chandraprava bati, Basanta kusumakar ras, Abipittakar churna.

Thank you doctor

Dm-2 , HTN and dyslipidemia or if creatinine raised in previous reports also then it's a chronic kidney injury so I think we start the treatment with diuretics and antihypertensives if patient have still symptoms we start with modern medicine followed by ayurvedic becoz diabetic also diagnosed so it may be diabetic nephropathy continues monitoring of patient is needed for final diagnose

I agree

You just ruled out any renal cyst or calculus.

Valuable opinion

Sir, This is the case of crf with hepatic abnormality due to allopathic medicines taken for diabetes.. you will get best result with following medications..... 1.sarvakalpa kwath 100gm+vrikdoshara kwath 200gm+ neem tree bark 50gm+ peepal tree bark 50gm. Mix all together and Boil 5-7gm coarse powder into 400ml water,reduce it to 100ml. Take Morning and evening 1hr before meal. 2.tab saptrangyadi vati 2bd Tab livosole 2bd Tab Punarnavadi mandoor 2bd Tab arogyavardhini vati 2bd Tab gokshuradi guggulu 2bd 3. Madhumehari granules 1tsf bd 4.aloe-vera juice 20ml Giloy juice 20ml bd before meal with lukewarm water. Dose can be adjusted according to balabala..

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you