Please give valuable causes why Homoeopathic system is not growing up to mark?

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

It is right to say that homoeopathic system in the not growing in the world as i understand that it is in practice in USA, CANADA, FRANCE,ENGLAND as well as in Asia countries how ever as campared to the traditional medicine ( allopathic ) the practice of homoeopathic is less. Another pharmaceuticals company propaganda against homoeopathy the drug company hate homoeopathy because homoeopathy challenges their overly expensive treatment which by one by one are gradually being exposed as unsafe & ineffective.

Thank you doctor

Agree with Dr. Praveen sir, n Dr amit sir... I'm Adding here... Something... Because of less gov. vacancy n less incriment as compare to allopath doctors...our Junior homeopath goes towards the allopathy n doing that practice even they have good knowledge of homeopathy n even they hv not intrest in allopathy... They goes for allopathy for the good payment scale... ... Only bcoz of good survival aspect sir... If gov give Supports to our system thn definately one day our pathy grown up at the top level... Our BHMS full form is bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery right bt even though we can't do legally surgery....so many things sir... So many things kills one homoeopath Ethics sir... Thats why our pathy not Growing well as compare to allo....

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Criticism by our own members, criticising each other school of thoughts. Lack of awareness via digital media, newspaper,etc Believing our own pathy has a many limitations and less scope if the same disease is not treated by them In research we must explore the homoeopathy effects by rct,experimental,observatory studies. Our science is not test-tube science, one must consider the Evidence based medicine as we have many research papers concluding the same Sorry to say but IMA politics with central and state govt to make them onlyb Multibillionaire pharmaceuticals throwing billions to degrade our pathy Lack of govt homoeopathic dispensaries Treating us as alternative method Any many more points..

Thank you doctor

I agree with Dr amit

Bcoz every homoeopath not starting their practice as an exclusive homeopathy ...along with gp ...not succeed completely ...

Thank you doctor