Today my topic is on #Pneumonia #Lung Disease #Lungs infection problem. Most of the peoples are worrying about this I will try to give solutions.
#Pneumonia is an infection in one or both lungs. Bacteria, viruses, and fungi cause it.
The infection causes inflammation in the air sacs in your lungs, which are called alveoli. The alveoli fill with fluid or pus, making it difficult to breathe.
Read on to learn more about pneumonia and how to treat it.
Is pneumonia contagious?
The germs that cause pneumonia are contagious. This means they can spread from person to person.
Both viral and bacterial pneumonia can spread to others through inhalation of airborne droplets from a sneeze or cough. You can also get these types of pneumonia by coming into contact with surfaces or objects that are contaminated with pneumonia-causing bacteria or viruses.
You can contract fungal pneumonia from the environment. However, it doesn’t spread from person to person.
Symptoms of pneumonia
Pneumonia symptoms can be mild to life-threatening. They can include:
• coughing that may produce phlegm (mucus)
• sweating or chills
• shortness of breath that happens while doing normal activities or even while resting
• chest pain that’s worse when you breathe or cough
• feelings of tiredness or fatigue
• loss of appetite
• nausea or vomiting
Other symptoms can vary according to your age and general health:
• Children under 5 years old may have fast breathing or wheezing.
• Infants may appear to have no symptoms, but sometimes they may vomit, lack energy, or have trouble drinking or eating.
• Older people may have milder symptoms. They can also exhibit confusion or a lower than normal body temperature.
Primary Homoeopathic Remedies
• Bryonia. This remedy is often indicated when a cough is dry and very painful. ...
• Causticum. Bronchitis with a deep, hard, racking cough can indicate a need for this remedy. ...
• Pulsatilla. ...
• Antimonium tartaricum. ...
• Calcarea carbonica. ...
• Dulcamara. ...
• Hepar sulphuris calcareum. ...
• Kali bichromicum.