#Pores on Face

Friends today I am discussing about Pores on face and clear and glowing skin . Open skin #pores are small pit-like pores that appear in people with combination to oily skin. Having open pores on your skin can make your face look dull and old. Pores also accumulate dirt and become clogged. A clogged pore leads to further complications like pimples, blackheads, and excess production ofHomeopathic Remedies for clear and glowing skin Berberis Aquifolium – Top homeopathic remedy for clear facial complexion Sulphur – A wonderful homeopathic medicine that can clear dull and dirty skin Psorinum – This homeopathic remedy is ideal for clearing the complexion in subjects with oily/greasy/ dark facial skin Bovista – This is the best solution for clearing damaged skin caused by the haphazard use of cosmetics products Sepia – An excellent homeopathic remedy for clearing skin that has discoloured due to Chloasma Silicea and Kali Bromatum—homeopathic remedies for clearing facial scars resulting from pimples Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus – Homeopathic remedies for clearing skin affected with freckles

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Thanks I will tryn on my pt Kalibrom is my favorite

उपयोगी एवं महत्त्वपूर्ण जानकारी हेतु आभार व्यक्त करता हूं।

Thank you doctor

Helpful post

Thank you doctor

Informative

Thank you doctor

Very useful

Thank you doctor

Very informative