Concluded Case

PRANAMS TO ALL MY TEACHERS ON THE EVE OF GURU POORNIMA

Dear my friends and fellow Colleagues, This is not an update please. On the eve of GURU POORNIMA I pay my respects to all my teachers and mentors without whom I wouldn't be here at all. My bow to my teachers like Prof Dr Eshwar Prof Dr Arul Raj Prof Dr Zelko Metelko Prof Dr Mike Edmonds Prof AVM Foster @Prof Dr Dineshchandra Sharma who have me a good Clinician with their Wisdom and great knowledge. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

17 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

With all the blessings Dear Dr.Mohan... Some time disciple is an asset for teacher... You & my dear daughter Dr.Tirumala are the examples.

All Answers

SORRY. TO. BE LATE...SIR WISHING. A. VERY. VERY HAPPY GURU PURNIMA. ... TO. YOU. AND YOUR. SWEET. FAMILY...... SIR MY. HEARTY. WISHES...

Valuable opinion

Happy Guru Purnima to all our senior doctors and my Pranam to all my Gurus on curofy Dr Sepuri krishna Mohan Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi Dr Dinesh Chandra Sharma.

We are indeed much honoured by your humbleness dear Parveen Yograj.

With all the blessings Dear Dr.Mohan... Some time disciple is an asset for teacher... You & my dear daughter Dr.Tirumala are the examples.

Dear Guru Jee, Thanks a lot dear Guru Jee for your Valuable blessings on Guru Poirnima, we both are so fortunate to be your disciples until our last breath. Pranams, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan, Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi.

Happy gurupournima to you, sir. Nathmastak to all seniors. Thank you for imparting knowledge to empty vessel like me.

You're never an empty vessel, loaded with knowledge dear Dr Namrata. Indeed I am honoured by your kind words. Stay blessed for ever maa

Pranam to all my respected seniors .. who gives me lots of advice ...

Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

Happy gurupurnima to all the seniors.

Thank you doctor

My Pranamams, Guruji

Thank you so much dear Krishnan for your kind words

Cases that would interest you