Pt aged about 40 years Bronchial asthama for 20 years. Severe at night. O/E lungs full of rales and rhonchi Expectoration severe at every paroxysm. PHO-TUBERCULOSIS 15 YEARS BACK.UNDEREENT ALLOPATHY. Eczema on every hair follicle. ascending type. extended up to abd.around umbilicas. eruption like carbunkle on low.limbs FHO Daughter- having eczema of palms Oozing type.sticky discharge. (I treated her with Graphitis 200) Father had asthma paternal grand father had asthma Generals well built and nourished not obese App Good Thirst. during cough for little quantities Perspiration on coughing Stools constipated some times Mentally irritated in some peculiar reasons I'm treating him from 6 months Now cough completely cured but skin symptoms (ECZEMA) Recurring and becoming worse. SO PLEASE DOCTORS can you please suggest Homoeopathic medicines. Thank you

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Sir chronic eczema it looks like Adequate external application is used,which cause lungs ellergi, Skin becomes leathery I think GRAPHITIES is helpful medicine Complain reoccur in wors condition may be some maintaning cause is rule out Again repit GRAPHITIES higher potency it may be skin becomes In wors condition but "dare to be wise " hope success is confirm Thanku

Thank you sir

It seems that Bronchial Asthma is alternating with Eczema. It implies if Bronchial Asthma disappears, probably, due to suppressive remedy, eczema reappears. So, retake the case to select correct curative similimum.

Yes Thank you sir

Congratulations madam Dependent corticosteroid pt , with inadequate treatment of Antituberculous drug , surely , Recurrent episode of Tuberculosis , I think it'd isonex ( lNH ) allergic Start madam Tuberculinum 1m , or Bacillinum

Antifungal treatment also advise

View 2 other replies

I agree with Dr. P. v. s. n. Prasad's opinion. If the treatment is in correct path first remove the internal malady and the same treatment should be continued it will cure the external malady also permanently.

Do not panic and change the medicine which you have given for asthmatic attacks. Asthma is cured when skin symptoms appear. We should not change the medicine for skin lesions. Try to repeat single dose of the drug you have given for asthma either in the same potency or higher if necessary. The patient has to follow our advise strictly and not apply any external applications on skin. I inform my patients right at first consultation itself about the appearance of skin symptoms and minimum period of three years or more to cure the so called incurable asthma.

Thank you for your great advice

View 2 other replies

I think your treatment is right, just wait and watch, if needed give higher potency

Thank you sir

Check history if the principle of cure in homeopathy relates to your case.

Thanks for the advice sir but how long it takes?

View 4 other replies

DERMO-RESPIRATORY SYNDROME....GO SLOW...GO LOW FOLLOW THE FLOW....

Thank you sir

Bacillinum 200 One Dose dry.

Thank you sir

I think case is going towards cure.... its cause by suppression of respiratory complents + inheritance of skin disease... 1 st the cough is gone with aggravation of skin complain, from more to less important organ ...... As per me u r in Right tract just wait and watch, I may be wrong also , consider advice from other more experienced practioner

Thank you very much
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you