cyst of oral cavity

PT. Complain of right side face swelling since more than a yr .she is 22 yrs old. I providing hear some clinical picture along with CT images Nd report.which suggest of dentigerous cyst or OKC . Plz help in its diagnosis ,tt planning along with any other additional suggestions Nd guidelines.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

? OKC .. NEED'S .. SURGICAL INTERVENTION .. WITH .. ORTHODONTISTS OPINION .. ENUCLEATION AND .. HPE..STUDY ..

Enucleation / marsupilization along with removal of tooth.. Looking at lesion I would prefer to go for enucleation. Especially if it's OKC a proper clearence is must else recurrence in maxilla is quite high. Post enucleation get histopathology done for sure.... Maxillofacial surgeon consultation should help. Looking at the extent treat it on urgent basis

Thanks

check albumin serum protien level beta globulin and gamma globulin. then check there value and if patient is dentigerous then do marsuplisation and enucleation

It's OKC & correlate it with clinical & histological findings Treatment plan Enucleation

Surgical management is necessary Oral surgeon consultation Cyst extend is upto sinus Need more carefully to done to prevent sinus opening

Thanks

Because of extensive lesion maybe OKC TREATMENT SURGICAL ENUCLEATION OF CYST AND REMOVAL OF CANINIE CARNOID SOLUTION APPLICATION.

I agree

Seems to be dentigerous cyst...also take an OPG.. Surgical Management is indicated.

Dentigerous cyst upper right canine