pt complains of pain in the left side of the hip since 2 weeks. pt is telling that he has difficulty in walking as well as in sitting. Dx the case . X-ray of hip has been provided

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

As I think X-Ray in not suffecient to search Sciatica nerve pain. Use caster oil to opn Blockedge of the vat Avarodh with Hot Balu Sand Potali. 1.Maharasnadiquath 2.Mahavat Vidhvans ras 3.M.Y.r guggal(gold) 4.Habb-e-Suranjan Avoid KAPF karak diet.Yoga with expert can root out the problem. @Dr.Sangam.Pandey ji.

Now this case is diagnosed as Ankylosing spondolytis

View 1 other reply

रोगी गृध्रसी रोग से पीड़ित है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,,, योग राज गुगल 2 वटी सुबह शाम बृहत वातचिन्तामणी रस 1 रत्ती सत गिलोय 4 रत्ती शहद के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं, महारास्नादि क्वाथ 25 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के बाद दें निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं

I agree with the managment Dr.D.P.Singh ji.

View 2 other replies

Katigraha in ayurveda 1. Lakshadi guggul 2. Vaat gajankush rash 3. Punnernavadi mandoor 4. Chander prabha vati 5. Brahit vat chintamani ras + godanti + vaishvanar churna= bd 6. Maha vishgarbh + br. Vishnu tail = local application 7. Pathya apathya palan

R tox 1m

I don't understand what is this R tox 1m

View 2 other replies

Age of the patient? Any other relevant history? Weight? Injury?

Age- 22,. no heavyweight lifted. Few day back he has taken virechana tab and passed stool for 10- 12 times and vomiting also

Gridharsi Kati basti with be helpful.

Sciatica

Plz attach enlarged image of lft hip joint. And pt age?? Avn suspected

Arnica Rhus tox helpful

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion