Concluded Case

Re endo done successgully

Pt presented with h/o rct in 36 region done 4 months back.He c/o gingival swelling after crown cementation done one month back.has already taken antibiotic for same.its recurrent.ur valuable suggestions are requested.

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Yes,friends i did re endo for this case.Three sitting with calhyd dressing for three weeks.Patient responded really well along with Antibiotics for three days.He is still my patient ,quite satisfactory to treat a almost failed case.Thank u all for support.

All Answers

Perio-Endo way of handling is needed. Any moblity? Pt age? Taken antibiotic? Means? -self or prescribed previously? Antibiotic line needs a change. It's poor RCT... Leading to this. MB ML roots need re RCT & if not possible/ calcified..(poor iopa).I would do Apisectomy. Same step -flap - currettage- root planing- graft, as Furcation involved. Worth saving & an experience too.

It's furcation involvement.your endodontic work is fairly good.need some periodontal treatment.can give nagging problem to you and your patient.so think before you want to go further,

Poor endowork.....it need corrections. Go for re-endo, all things go off..... Best of luck

Should do re rct. Not a proper obturation in mb and ml canal

Thanks friends i will do re -endo .

As this was pts first visit and i will guide him about further treatment.

Incomplete RCT . The radiographic image shows the 1/4 of root stump left as it is without canal opening . * suggesting reopening of RCT and do it full root length . * antibiotic coverage for few days and dressin g and rinsing cleaning and irrigation drying debredment has to done .

Yes,friends i did re endo for this case.Three sitting with calhyd dressing for three weeks.Patient responded really well along with Antibiotics for three days.He is still my patient ,quite satisfactory to treat a almost failed case.Thank u all for support.

Faulty crown - replace it with a new one.. Bone length seems good - can perform re rct

Furcation involvement , if its there mobility dont fo te rct prognosis will be poor

Re rct , perio endo treatment

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you