Lipid Profile & HTN

Pt. Suffering from Hypertension Bp monitoring daily basis average 125/80 138/85 Suddenly in case bp higher Kindly suggest PT. AGE 32/M FBS 99 RBS 110 Hbalc normal KFT LFT CBC TFT ECG ALL NORMAL LIPID PROFILE HIGH SINCE 1YR Chief Complaints Suddenly High blood 160/100 p 125 NORMAL day under 140/90

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Weight & BMI ? Dietary changes....Life style changes.. Minimum.200 minutes walk in a week. Alcoholic /Non alcoholic fatty liver changes ? Calorie intake must be reduced to 60 % of present one. Saturated fat and Carbohydrates in food intake must be monitored for reducing.

Thank you doctor

High blood pressure of 160/100 certainly needs treatment One of my patient with similar finding, I had asked to do regular exercise - one hour walk daily and reduce high carbohydrate diet He is now walking regularly, one meal is replaced by sprouts, reduced chapattis from 4 to 2 and stopped rice Now his blood pressure all the time is 120/80 and lipid profile normal

32/M..case of essential hypertension. report:hypertriglyceridaemia with increased ALT suggestive of progressing in fatty liver?? cause:to rule out -sedentary lifestyle -alcohol history Do Usg abdomen. check BMI. Advise; -increase intake of high density lipid contents diet such as nuts..omega 3fatty acids..fish ..green veggies. -fenofibrate drug -strict diet and exercises. -start on antihypertensive drug.

Tab Rosawel F 10 D daily to start with

Thank you doctor

Salt restriction Avoid fat items Walking exercise If it bp increase check rft then I used to prescribe telma 20mg bd T.rosuvas 20mg hs

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you