Concluded Case

Pulmonary tuberculosis with no cough or expectoration

45 years male with history of fever 25 days duration . Temperature between 99 - 101 °F . Rigors in between. No history of cough , GIT or urinary symptoms. Considering pyrexia he was investigated by practitioners. - His all investigations are normal TLC - 8000 , Typhidot - negative, urine examination- NAD . Patient came to yesterday in O.P.D - after examining all investigation reports - advised only X- Ray chest . Today after visualizing X- ray - mystery of fever was unfolded . So - aim of this post is to emphasize the importance of X- ray in all cases of Pyrexia under investigation. It was a case of PULMONARY tuberculosis

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Rt apical fibrobronchiectatic lesions with new nodular opacities seen extending towards mid zone. Possibly post Koch's bronchiectasis with relapse or sec infection. Evaluate for sputum gm zn CBNAAT considering MDR.

All Answers

Rt apical fibrobronchiectatic lesions with new nodular opacities seen extending towards mid zone. Possibly post Koch's bronchiectasis with relapse or sec infection. Evaluate for sputum gm zn CBNAAT considering MDR.

I agree

RT.. APICAL OPACITIES.. SUGGESTIVE OF .. ? KOCH'S.. NEED'S.. REPEAT HEMOGRAM.. SPUTUM STUDY.. CBNAAT.. HRCT..

Tnx Dr Sandeep Ghodekar sir

View 1 other reply

Informative and educative post. Few of our cases admitted in medicine ward with h/ O headache all investigation were carried out but despite of all efforts few pts lost life ,one day I told my senior we are not investigating malaria ,same day pts tested for cerebral malaria and cured it 25 yrs back incident so careful examination and through assessment and investigation gives you fruitful results.l

Thanks Dr Sandeep Ghodekar

View 1 other reply

Agree@Dr. Sandeep Ghodekar Sir Ji It's a case of PTB, KOCH'S, DUE TO COVID -19 PANADEMIC Do RTPCR, CBNATT, USG CHEST, HRCT CHEST, SPUTUM AFB

Thanx @Dr. Sandeep Ghodekar Sir Ji

View 1 other reply

Rt apical haziness covid era Cbnat hrct with expiratory films Koch's

I agree

EXTENSIVE TUBERCULAR INFILTRATION RIGHT APEX

Adv Covid-19 test Sputum for AFB 3 samples

USEFUL AND. INFORMATIVE NICE. UPDATE

Informative post sir

आयुर्वेद में इसे क्षय रोग कहते हैं। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,, बसंत मालती रस स्वर्ण युक्त 1 रत्ती खर्पर भस्म 4 रत्ती रुदन्ती चूर्ण 2 ग्राम शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। चिकित्सा लम्बी चलेगी। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you