Neet PG quiery

Q.A woman comes to your ANC with the following history.She is now pregnant and has 4 living children(two of them twins).She had one child who died at 2 years,aborted once at 3 months.She had an ectopic at 4 months and she had one stillbirth at 6 months.whats the parity and gravida of this woman? A.G7P5 B.G8P5 C.G7P6 D.G8P6

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

G7 P5 according to the given options. But the details of the stillbirth at 6 months if given in weeks, the parity will change according the period of viability as applicable to that particular country or region.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

D

Thanks Dr. Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

G 8 is right but parity ,parity means living children,so p is 5, and aborted +died children is 1+3 months+ + 4 months ectopic + one stillbirth at 6 months so this =4

POSSIBLY ....D .. G8 P6 ..

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Neet pg aspirant quiery.. Presented by Dr Anil Thimmanayaka Gravida--- Pregnancy=1 -In 4 children,,,two of them are twins=1+1+1(twins)=3 -one child died @2years=1 -one abortion @3months=1 -one Ectopic @4months=1 -One Stillbirth @6months=1 So Total Gravidas=1+3+1+1+1+1=8 ************ Parity.... --In 4 children,Two of them are twins....i.e Parity=1+1+1(Twins) =3 -One child died @2years i.e Parity=1 -one Stillbirth @6months i.e Parity =1 So Total Parity =5 So Obstetric Score="""G8P5"""

A

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

A

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

G P o 7. 4. 3

Thanku dr

View 3 other replies

Diseases Related to Discussion