Recently went through this article. It is really alarming. please enlighten on this topic.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dear Zuber, Thanks for posting burning issues against Homoeopathy. This is an eye opener for everyone including the doctors practicing Homoeopathy. Had the print been little legible this article would have blasted the myths and realities of Homoeopathy. Any new disease comes like Chikun gunya Swine Flu Zika Virus They claim a treatment even with out knowing what it is. They say they have medicine for JE, Japanese Encephalitis. Name a cancer, they claim a treatment. Name a tumour, they claim a cure. Name a disease on the earth, they claim a cure. Except Indian Government, all foreign authorities like USFDA NHMRC Australia. have given warning signals against Homoeopathy medicines that they are nothing but placebo. Australian National Health and Medical Research Council last month ie May 2016 concluded that THERE ARE NO HEALTH CONDITIONS FOR WHICH THERE IS RELIABLE EVIDENCE THAT HOMOEOPATHY IS EFFECTIVE. Of course this all makes sense. By its own definition Homoeopathy can not work. Its Centuries old pseudo Scientific principles can not compete with modern understanding of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, the bodies of the accepted Scientific knowledge that form the basis of MODERN MEDICINE. Again we need not spend time on this as the Federal government is well aware of the Scientific evidence against Homoeopathy. As the National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Medicine states on its Website THERE IS LITTLE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT HOMOEOPATHY AS AN EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR ANY SPECIFIC CONDITION. FURTHER FDA HAS RECOGNIZED THAT HOMOEOPATHY IS NOT EFFECTIVE THROUGH ITS VARIOUS CONSUMER WARNINGS ABOUT THE HEALTH RISK OF RELYING ON HOMOEOPATHIC PRODUCTS TO TREAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS. THIS INCLUDES THE FDA''s MARCH 19th 2015, WARNING AGAINST USING HOMOEOPATHIC PRODUCTS THAT CLAIM TO TREAT ASTHMA, AS OFTEN LIFE THREATENING CONDITION. CFI (CENTER FOR INQUIRY) GAVE A TESTIMONY TO USFDA THAT HOMOEOPATHY IS UNSUPPORTED, INEFFECTIVE, DANGEROUS ON JULY AUGUST 2015. The TESTIMONY was delivered by Michael De Dora, Director of CFI office of public policy in Washington DC, USA. Dear friends and my fellow colleagues, Please don't misunderstand me, I have only said what USFDA and Australian Medical Agency have commented on the efficacy and about Homoeopathy. You have any questions feel free to go to the websites and find out the realities. Thanks dear Zuber for getting the facts to the notice of one and all.

Thank you sir for ur excellent summary. Pictures were clear, but on curofy they are not getting clearly uploaded.

View 4 other replies

Dr Irfan Khan, I can understand the agony behind your lengthy answer. I have a habit of answering all the questions posted to Endocrinology. Like the same way I answered,there is nothing personal here. I would like to quote an example here. If your son gets state rank in the medical entrance or say NEET, Would you join him in MBBS or BHMS. Second thing you quoted so many examples of USFDA saying about the side effects of Allopathy drugs. I do admit that. All Allopathy drugs have side effects including B Complex too. There is no single Allopathy drug on the earth with out side effects. I would like to mention about Newton's third law. Any action has opposite and equal reaction. A drug which has some effects only have side effects. Allopathy is best example for this. A drug that has no effect can never have a side effect. Best example is Homoeopathy. Homoeopathy is mere placebo, I did not say that. The authorities have said that, I have quoted with examples. One more thing is my good friend Dr Zuber failed to post the clear and legible matter which was posted yesterday. Had that been legible, there wouldn't have been any discussion at all. We have not created those statements, they were from Authorities only. Our own Indian Government authorities which are like heads for AYUSH, The National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Medicine it self stated on its Website that There is little evidence to support HOMOEOPATHY as an effective treatment for any specific condition. So far I have never said a single word on Homoeopathy. We are all professionals. Now this is high time I have to mention that Government of India has passed a bill saying that any doctor with Homoeopathy degree prescribes any Allopathy is liable for a punishment of Rs 20,000/- or 3 years of imprisonment or both. Are we Allopaths responsible for this kind of G O. Certainly not. Finally I conclude by saying all pathies are OK as long as they practice the pathy they studied. Cross pathy is punishable, any Allopathy doctors practicing Homoeopathy as you said in every town and city there are doctors practicing Homoeopathy are liable for prosecution. Since it was a question on Curofy I answered and I still stick to my statement. Thanks a lot Dr Irfan Khan.

Dear Zuber, Can you please try to repost with legibility as there are so many repercussions are going on and very surprisingly all our Allopathy doctors are silent and the Homoeopathy doctors are throwing challenges on the post. I had to respond seeing their answers.

View 7 other replies

Dear all my friends belonging to Homoeopathy, With due regards and respects for Homoeopathy and doctors practicing Homoeopathy, I would humbly request you please don't take things personal, You would be shocked if I tell you that my own younger brother is a product of Government Homoeopathy College, KADAPA, Andhra Pradesh. This is not personal rivalry, or any sort of fear or grudge. Just as a part of discussion I had say some facts. I am extremely sorry in this process if I had hurt anyone knowingly or unknowingly. Let's put a full stop to this issue and don't forget we all are Curofians, before now and for ever. With regards, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

Thank you sir, you are right sir we should stop now. We are curofians. and as you are our senior we always need your expertness and your help in every aspect of the field. Thank you again.

View 1 other reply

You are giving the reference of USFDA , do you know that USFDA warns more than 100 tines on allopathic medicines? See USFDA site. "FDA announces enhanced warnings for immediate release opioids pain medications related to risks of Misuse, Abuse, Addiction, Overdose and Death" dated March 22, 2016. "FDA strengthen warning of heart attack and stroke risk for NSAIDS" dated 07-09-2015" These are only two. and each and every allopathic drug is having side effects. "35 drugs approved by FDA which are in use upto 1930 are pulled out by FDA due to severe side effects" below are 10 out of 35 drugs. 1. ISOTRETINOIN used for Acne pulled out for increased risk of birth defects. 2.CERIVASTATIN used for cholesterol reduction pulled out for risk of kidney failure. 3.VALDECOXIBE ( NSAID) banned for risk of MI, Stroke. 4.PROPOXYPHENE (Opioid pain killer) Banned in 2006 due to toxicity to heart. 5.PEMOLINE (CNS Stimulant) Pulled out due to its Liver Toxicity. 6.Levamisole (worm infestations) Cause Neutropenia. 7.ALOSERTRON (IBS) pulled out because 49 cases gots Ischemic Colitis 21 case' constipation requiring surgery 5 Deaths !!!! 8.SIBUTRAMINE (Appetite suppressant) Still in use in India banned by FDA due to increased cardiovascular and stroke risk. 9. TERODILINE used for bladder incontinence pulled out because it cause QT prolongation, Cardiotoxicity. 10. TEMAFLOXACINE Antibiotic used for pneumonia, bronchitis banned because it cause 3 Deaths! !!!!! Decrease blood sugar.

great studies naa in allopathy? see they know their limitations. and adverse effect of their sub and they even withdrawn it from market too even after too much research and cost! allopathy is really great!

View 1 other reply

Respected docs we are not fighting you here . We are ready to discuss on this topic too are you ready? Why you peoples always target only homeopaths ? Sometimes you say homeopathic docs should not practice allopathy ,they don't know pharmacology, sometimes you say homeopathy have no results only placebo, Indian govt should ban them. Ever you peoples go to your cities body building gyms? Go and see in 80% of gyms a layman , gym owner who don't have any medical degree or any medical background is selling , even pricking higher steroids , hormonal injections, to there students to build body faster don't you people's think it's a dangerous issue? Even maximum boys are getting addicted there. Why you people's quite here? Medical man who don't know any disease is selling medicines on counter without docs prescription isn't it a serious issue? Even the wardboys, nurses, of your hospitals treating your patients on home visit why you getting quite there? And what homeopathy is doing ? You can ask it to those MS, MD docs which are practicing homeopathy. In my small town one MD and MS doc practing homoeopathy, why? Ask them. I guarantee in every city there is atleast a single allopath who is practicing homeopathy. And regarding side effects, I face 2 , 3 patients every week with side effects of ALLOPATHY , not a single case of side effect or any kind of reaction by homeopathy in 7 yrs of practice.

but why to boost unself by saying we have guaranteed treatment for chicken guinea dengue etc what research report done on that ,? that too so fast? allopathy clearly say no data available or side effect. never boost.

View 7 other replies

dear dr parvez...who says homeopathy have no scientific base.from the born of hoemopathy principl is sm..n it wll sm its never changing how n why pt wll cure..we have answer of everything..recently in liga conference paper presentation was given by dr smita shinde homeopath n accepted by authorities.n for ur more quaries u can check hahnemannian homeopathi forum on face book.wr all drs present thr case n answer u very well fr every thing.n for more queries n explaination m alwz here.this is 252 th yr of homeopathy which is not very long still if u check on google it is a second alternative medicine.peoples are nt fool to go n follow the quaks thats why the quaks have limited circle n downfall aftr one sp time bt bt for homeopathy every 1 knows the reallity...n yes 1 more thing sm says it is banned in foriegn countries.all r here only time wll come wn again thy grant permission for this pathy like canada recently launch theire portfolios abt homeopathy n wll start very soon

Even quacks manage hundreds of patients daily, and they don't have any medical knowledge of any pathy. Patient feels they are getting better. It's nothing but a placebo effect which allopathic evidence based has proven. Alternative medicine has no role in modern day Medicine. As Dr. Zubair has mentioned, just share few scientific papers published in reputed journal to back you'd claim. If you have to discuss, share evidence based articles shared by Dr. Mohan. You guys don't like evidence biased medicine but then accept it and tell your patients you practice alternative medicine which is not based on evidence or scientific findings in randomized controlled studies. If you have publications in scientific journals, then what is stopping from posting those articles ? Funny, one Homeopath has invited to his clinic for assessment of homeopathy. Is is what you call evidence based medicine ?

nicely said Dr parwez

View 2 other replies

Respected Dr.Krishna Mohanji ,please do read homeopathy ,Organon of medicine ,it's a simple discussion ,if you believe in Universe,/ atmosphere ,the sound,the rays ,the atoms,certain invisible things,can you trace viruses in atmosphere,you can notice them through symptoms ,in ancient there were natural / herbal medicines were in practice Morden medicines came later being an Indian I have full faith / confidence in homeopathy ,& this is based on the principle of similia, similibus , ,curenter, Homeopathy begins / originated ,from the point where Morden medicines fails you people have got the opportunity,/ all the facilities to do researches but we're not please provide us facilities we Will prove much better,have this feeling that we belongs to same track which is being bifurcated by us only , the aim / moto s are healing the patient.by any system.

we are not at take the thinhs personally..n why we take it personal..i just what to clear the things...when we say we have cure of evry disease because we have a theory beyond that...thats why we commit to cure also autoimmune diseases and have very happy results in diseases like psoriasis..polycythemia vera..vitiligo and all those disease where books says diasease of unknwn origin...evry thing have cause than how the disease develop without causes..bt we have to find out it is nt alwz necessary cause is sm thing material it may be emotional or mental so we treat accordingly and gives cure.

See Dr Manisha, I said the story is over, you have again started arguments, as a senior consultant I concluded the issue unconditionally. You want to again start the show, YES I AM READY. Please listen to senior colleagues. Please put a full stop for God's sake.

View 2 other replies

wonderful..big salute to dr zuber and dr anandu who posted dynamic evidences for understanding the pseudoscience so called HOMEOPATHY...again i congratulating all the evudence based researchers on thus platform...including our great boss dr krishna sir for supporting this issues..yesterdqy dr anandu started a discussion which had fantastic findings..but hardly a few allopathic doctors reaponded..but today total sceneraio is changed..lets fight together....

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you