Grinspan's syndrome.... Triad HT,DM,LP...

Recurrent painful ulcers since 1 year...(pain only while taking spicy food)... Female 45yr old.. H/o DM,HT... All details given in the pics... Tried every possible medication in the treatment plan but nothing is working.... Need your help doctors.... Thankyou...

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

YES DR. @. ADFAR. DAR. THANKS. A LOT. . FOR ... INVITING. ME... SUGGESTING CHRONIC RECURRING ORAL. LICHENOID. LESIONS INDUCED. BY ANTIHYPERTENSIVES. IN. D M AND AGGRAVATED. WITH ..*DENTAL. MATERIALS* ( DENTAL CROWNS) ADVISABLE A. ) H P E / BIOPSY B. ). TOPICAL. APPLICATIONS 1. ORAL TOPICAL. LIDOCAINE. GEL 2. ORAL RETINOIDS. GEL 3. HYALURONIC. ACID. TOPICAL 4. LASER. THERAPY. C) SUBSTITUTION. OF. . ANTIHYPERTENSIVE

I agree

View 7 other replies

Typical case of lichen planus You can see wickham's striae very clearly. Tell the patient to avoid spicy food Start with corticosteroid Advice oral prophylaxis Drink lots of water Maintain blood sugar level Also ask whether same lesions are present else where in the body. Application of glycerine based anesthetic gel before food.

Thank you doctor

View 4 other replies

Case of Leukoplakia. Treatment , 1. Oro-gel Curenext, apply Thrice daily. 2 . Cap Phexin-500 mg, BD for 7 days. 3 Capsule Becosules-Z , OD at night for 2 week. 4. Tab. Ketorol-DT, SOS .

Alkaline phosphatase ALP is stored in specific granules and secretory vesicles of the neutrophils and is mainly released during their migration to the site of infection. It is also present in bacteria within dental plaque, osteoblasts and fibroblasts. It has, thus, become important to elucidate whether GCF levels of ALP are potential measures of the inflammatory activity occurring in the adjacent periodontal tissues.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

d/d leukoplakia terbinafine 250mg od 7 days evoin 400mg 10days multivitamin od 10days oracep bd 7days

Thanks for inviting me Dr. I agree with Dr.Dinesh Gupta sir. Please follow it. Thanks!

Oral lichen

Follow guidelines of american society for medicine regimes

Cases that would interest you