Reply in instant case ?

An observation for all curofians. Dear - colleagues - I have observed that we post a case for some academic discussion or fie expert opinion from experienced doctors or when diagnisis is on doubt .If you post - a case as not an instant case - no one gives opinion. If you post as an instant case - just to earn points - some are colleagues give bizarre replies like 1.Refer the patient 2.Or a single word reply 3Or - a reply with out completely reading the post just like in MCQ where time is the factor. My suggestion to all dear colleagues is that even if it is an instant case - give a serious thinking over the post and give reply which will of some help to others or give a little detailed reply. These little things will help us to grow on curofy and make us more knowledgeable THANKS with apologies if it hurt anyone

18 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

I agree with your thoughts, however I have few concerns about this platform.1.Many of the non allopathic qualified doctors use this platform for just diagnosis and knowing the name of medicines.. and who knows they may be using this knowledge on actual patients. This platform is helping the quacks and causing harm both to qualified allopathic doctors as well as gullible patients.its promoting cross pathy also. 2.The follow up is almost never given by the original poster. So, one fails to get to know the actual diagnosis as well as the outcome. Most of the posters seem to be using this platform just for getting readymade answers to their problems.

I agree

I admire your thoughts , sir. Very true. It will help tremendously young gp like myself to learn more. Thank u very much sir and all .

Thank you doctor

I do agree with Dr Praveen Yograj.

Thank you doctor

Fully agreed with Dr.Ryng Phawa

Thank you doctor

Yeah valuable nd important

Thank you doctor

Good suggestion dr yograj

Thank you doctor

THANKS. A. LOT SIR

Thank you doctor

No offense. Here is my take. Does anybody break any rules while replying the way he choose? No. Then what is the problem? Them earning points? So what? The scope of this platform is not just sharing knowledge. But help people to evolve as leaders. That is what points are all about. Leadership is a democratic term. Most successful leaders are democratic leaders. Most of them come from nothing. But they rise above all. How? By accident? By luck? By somebody else's grace? No. They grab opportunities when it present themselves. They positively try to rise above others by any methods within the framework of law. I come from grassroots roots. I still retain that identity even though I had a prestigious education. It keeps me connected to the grass roots. I was a link between doctors and common man till I was marginalized. Now I am back. My message is simple. Let all people use their talents within the framework of this platform. People have freedom to criticize in their capacity. But nobody can dictate how others conduct themselves within the scope of this platform. Good luck.

I agree with you Dr Yograj that we should seriously frame our questions and answers. I agree with Dr Sanjeev Agrawal, this is what I have observed so far, it might promote crosspathy.

Dr.Praveenji is rivht and his impressions in to the matter realy concernrd with the intention of posting Instant case.

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you