Management of extreme curved canals

ReRct #36. Extreme curved canal #dare COMPLICATION GALORE Referred case for rerct and rct Extraction contraindicated. Young pt c/o pain, swelling and TOP positive on 36 and 37. Started with 36 only First sitting after GP removal pain and swelling subsided. CBCT done Difficulties and challenges 🔸Most imp v v long canals MB was 27 mm 🔸sharp acute curve 🔸2 ML canals 🔸 instrument in ml canal 🔸 hyper cementosis in distal Blocked distal 🔸While doing bmp in distal, endo ultrasonic tip separated. (at this time i thought leave this case) Finally retrieved my first ever endo US tip from distal using lots n lots of hypo the savior Bypassed ml Obturation this is the best what i can achieve.. (tried and devoted no. of hrs) 🔸Appreciate the isthmus filling in mesial canal system 🔸ML seperate openings Overall definitely happy with the outcome yes i can do better. Learning case for me. Thank you. Evry slide is self explanatory 🔸Patience is the key 🔸

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

It's always a great challenge to all the dentist in every new case, how we finish it what matters!! Great job doc!! Keep going, & thanks for sharing

Thank you doctor

Wonderfully managed case, and explained so beautifully. May God bless your hands!

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

This is not just best it is a great work done here appreciative work

Thank you doctor

Great work dr. Good job..

Thank you doctor