Respected all Can fully vaccinated person transmit covid 19 disease ? Please give reasons Regards

LikeAnswersShare

Fully vaccinated covid 19 pt may be There reinfected by corona virus of less severity but of different variant.so during first 9 days precaution must be taken into considration.Thereafter no risk of infection.

Valuable opinion

dr.lel ji,very honestly,during this period of one & half year I attended more than hundered cases with mix type of deasease but I am safe till to day without any infections of this bleddy Corona even by ptn.also. Honestly I use Only Giloy Ghan Vati/Shamsamni vati & rare Vishmjavrantak Loh only. Some over clever ptn.expose the facts of Corona after recovery by Ayd. treatment & even post effected cases. May be several examples of our Respected doc,s who are quit ok. Now nothing to say ,as all circles runs around the who impressions.

Thank you doctor

Yes , He may infected asymptomatic, mild , moderate and severe in some cases and as he get infection , he transmit the disease as someone not vaccinated . That's why every one should follow the Covid appropriate behaviour

If a fully vaccinated person is infected by Covid 19 disease, he may transmit disease to others.

Thank you doctor

Yes can spread, only he can transmit non vaccinated child due to over confidence behaviour like un musk, non use of sanitation etc. and brought from outside of home from market, office, crowded place by shart, pant, shoes and from external good to bring home from outside etc.

Respected @Dr. Aniruddha Lele sir, Yes 100%not prevent of the time. mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are mutation and new varient create. typically takes about 2 weeks for the body to build protection after vaccination, so a person could get sick if the vaccine has not had enough time to provide protection.

Thank you doctor

मैं पूरी तरह से सहमत नहीं हूं।

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Corona

Cases that would interest you