Menstrual disorder

Respected all dr .curofy aĺways helpful for me in medical practice.Today i want to discuss a case.A LADY AGE 19 YEARS WT56 K G SUFFERS ONE DAY MENSES DURATION 4TO5 YEARS .HER S.PROLACTIN 51 HIGH.CBC AND THYROID IS NORMAL IN RANGE. SHE TAKE OSTROGEN PROGESTRON TREATMENT LAST 6 MONTH BUT NO RESPONCE.NOW SHE MOVE TO AUERWEDA /UNANI/HOMEOPATIC DR.(MY CLINIC).PLZ SHARE MANAGEMENT.USG NORMAL .I RECOMMENDED M2 TONE WITH CHANDRAPRABHAWATI.AND ASKED CURRENT PATHOLOGY FINDING

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Your pt age 19 years and wt 55kg which is more,that is the great problem so that first we will adv her to loose her at by exercises,by diet,by change of routine life,early to rise early to sleep, a kid used mobile,and adv her to do of work of home for loosing at,avoid spicy and junk food, then adv her take these unani medicines Habbe mudire haiz two tab two times a day Syp niswani 10 ml twice a day Sharbate foulad 10 ml twice a day conti nue for one month

I agree.

View 2 other replies

Sir If usg normal then u can add rajodosh har vati,yograj ggl,laxmana lauh 1 1tab twice day.

Thanks a lot Doctor for sharing this case...

Thank you doctor.

Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Over Body Wt Diet Control Morning Walk Physical Exercise is Best. Avoid Oily Food Red meat Big Fish Milk Ghee Butter. Rx Natrum mur 1.m. Monthly 1dose.X2month =2dose. Puls 0 8dropsXbd.

Start, Sepia 200 1 dose weekly But I strongly recommend asking more Symptoms. detailed case would be better

I feel this is natural .. .sitz bath saunf carrots sprouts pomegranates kalijeeri alkaline diet

Utitone tonic Kanya lohadi vati Dashmularishth Levozen z tab 1od Protin pow 2tsp vith milk

Ashokasan q 30 both day and sailicia 200 Alternative days up coming result

1,Nat mur 1m.2.Puls 200 1 dose daily.

Informative post Doctor thank you

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you