Concluded Case

Melasma/ Vyanga

Respected vaidyas please help me with this case of hyperpigmentation and pimples from past 2 years. Age 30 years female , married She is staying in a hostel and food is hostel made only.. Bowels mild constipated Periods regular with normal bleeding Rx Avipattikara churna MM kashaya yastichurna with milk/ rose water for application Safrozen cream as day cream given After 15 days she came with reports which were all with in normal limits and pimples reduced ,but the markrs are like that only now prescribed her PTG grita 10ml morning with warm water Avipattikara churna at night gandhaka rasayana Radona syrup...

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Hello madam it looks like malasma Little bit kastasadya But for pimples u can try trishodak /rakta sudhi syp wth kunkumadi taila application Then taking steam daily once gives good effect. Internally ur prescription is enough i think Aclear cream (atrimed pharmaceutical)can also be prescribed...

All Answers

Hello madam it looks like malasma Little bit kastasadya But for pimples u can try trishodak /rakta sudhi syp wth kunkumadi taila application Then taking steam daily once gives good effect. Internally ur prescription is enough i think Aclear cream (atrimed pharmaceutical)can also be prescribed...

Thank you doctor

Dr.Ma'm, As the pic of ptn.indicates pitt verdhi/dosh. My opn. 1 .Virudh Ahar spl. Pitt vardhak Diet by daily use. 2.Get Harmon's analyze also just to confirm the status. 3.If possible change the dietry Chart as per Perverti/ dosh As prevention is better than cure so pitt shaman,Blood purification & to grow hb level. May provide Kamdudha ras+ GKRasayan with mishri mix milk Bd.Eakvishanti guggal+LSS with Sarivadha Asav. After diet. Facial either pure cow ghee or Badam oil to rub at night. Pl checqe status after 15 days.

Thank you doctor

Melasma+acne+post acne marks?

Mulatani mitti, Chandan , Manjistha Semar kata make churn na tola n rose watermixed n apply about a hours wash it n apply kumkumadi tail n mahamanjistha rista 30ml with warm water bd.

Melasma

add manjishtha only

Diseases Related to Discussion