Concluded Case

Tracing for exact reasone/Diagnosed.

(Respt.DOC'S What may think ) Report.of ptn. not traceable,photo copy of ptn's register.27.9. 17 Male,38 yrs,goodlooking,busines man.Married with two chaps. Came with main complaint Stool motion more than 6 time in a day with pain.Endoscopy shows 25 mm ulcerative colitis.he was under treatment fr last 2 years.controlled by med(A reputed india base hospital).but after 20 days ,reapt same position. Nardi parikshan traced some mucus also. comb.start as Swaran Parpati,Kurda chhal,Parval pishti, with gulkand. After meal Chiterkadi,kamdudha, SootSekhar,& Kutajghanwati. diet Only Khichardi with cow ghee & curd.Anar juice only After two weeks comb. with Panchamrit par patti,remove Swaran par patti.result Positive50% Next Ras Manikya,Gandhsk rasayan,Satvgiloy,Parval pishti , kurdachall,with Malaye+mishri. before meal.After meal no change. repeated for 30 days .After recovery tmt.closed. Here is the point to share that 2nd report shows to cover the ulceration,but ptn. is complaining pain & loose motion again ? I also surprise what happen.I asked him for stool culture. Stool Report indicate ( Geiardia Instatinitis,plenty of Bacterial). this was the major clue to reapt the same position after tmt. provide Videnga Asav,Kutjarisht Krmikuthar ras,Soot sekher ras. Surprisingly ptn recovered from all side. next month he was treated to boost the lost power.Now after one year ,he keeps no complaint. (My thinking if Doc of a India based institute,why ignored to cheque the stool ,witch was the main cause. Is it was necligency or ignorance? by witch ptn.have to lost time &money.Req.only to alert small sympotems also.Advise welcome.

9 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Great job sir thanks for sharing ur experience.. It'll help lots of practitioners like me.

All Answers

Rx - Sulphur - 200 single dose . It would cure a very large number of cases without the help of any other remedy .

In future I will keep in mind dr.

Wonderful Job... Thanks for sharing with us @Dr. S.k. Mudgal sir

My pleasure sir.

Great job sir thanks for sharing ur experience.. It'll help lots of practitioners like me.

Thank you doctor

As usual Superb sir.. Your presence of mind is great.. Thank you so much for sharing your experience..

Always welcome Dr.S Khan ji.lot of Regards.

Nice tt Dr. Tqs for sharing,.

Thank you doctor

Excellent tt sir. ..thank you for sharing sir.

Tnx for promoting sir.

Well done Sir. Thanks for sharing your experience.

My pleasure sir.tnx.

Mind blowing sir thanks for sharing Ur experience

Dr.Alif ji this case was a challenging Case.&also a promoted .tnx for support.

Ur absolutely great sir Tq fr sharing with us

Tnx sir I try to solve the case.

By GOD'S grace you have done great job. Thank GOD also thank you.

Sir I am lucky to get Ashish buy your Honour.lot of tnx.
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion