Rhematid arthritis

47 year old female patients came to the hospital with c/o pain in the jionts all over the body , mainly knee ,ankle joint C/o Unable to walk , walking increses the pain since 1 week Chief Complaints C/O pain in the jionts of all over the body since 5-6months History Took treatment at all the pathis not got any relief Vitals All the vitals are normal Physical Examination Movement of joints increases the pain intensively Investigations Attached Esr- - 80 Crp-28 Ra-1:32 Diagnosis Rhematid arthritis Management Please suggest me the management

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

While there's no cure for rheumatoid arthritis, physiotherapy and medication can help slow the disease's progression. Most cases can be managed with a class of medications called anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDS) May be use Tab methotrexate 15mg once a week Tab Saaz 500mg twice a day Tab Etocoxib 120 mg once a day Tab HCQ twice a day for five days Tab Tayo once a day Trois oil for L/A Take sunlight for 15-20 mints between 8am to 11 am

Thank you doctor

RA treatment Practically I have hardly seen a fully recovered pt without deformity. Reassurance and counciling required. Painkillers and steroid . Physiotherapy and change in life style. Replacement of joint is efficient procedure but in our country one can afford the cost and rural and semi urban area has no such facility. Treatment describe by Dr manoj kumar is really good and as per standard protocols.

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

We have to treat patient only with tab. Methotrexate 1 tablet weekly Tab.etocoxib 120 mg OD Tab. Livozen Z for iron Physiotherapy

Lot of thanks

I have seen ayuvedic treatment working good if its moderate and not strong family history.. Physiotherapy is must to.maintain muscle length power and flexibility..

Thank you doctor

SUGGESTIVE. OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.. NEEDS SUPPORTIVE. MANAGEMENT.. PHYSIOTHERAPY.. SUPPLEMENTS

Supplimentation with Ca,Zn, glucosamine, halurnicacd, msm, macobln, painkillers with Steroids will help

Thank you doctor

If all the therapies failed, kingen Water is most efficient for joint pain as I myself experienced.

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you