Concluded Case

RUNNING OPD IN COVID 19 PANDEMIC ABIDING BY THE PROTOCOLS OF ICMR/API

Dear our friends and fellow Colleagues, We are happy to inform you that we are running a safe OPD in COVID 19 Pandemic observing the norms and protocols abiding by our Central Government and ICMR/API. Main steps are Thermal Screening at Reception Sanitization at Reception Physical Distance in patient Waiting Area. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan, Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi, Endocrinologists, Kurnool, AP.

15 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Dear my fellow Curofians, Please take meticulous and very stringent Anti COVID Measures during either OP or IP because our safety is of utmost importance as well as the patient's safety. Once again my sincere appeal to you all is SAVE YOUR SKIN FIRST. THEN WE CAN SAVE THE PATIENT'S SKIN. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

All Answers

Dear my fellow Curofians, Please take meticulous and very stringent Anti COVID Measures during either OP or IP because our safety is of utmost importance as well as the patient's safety. Once again my sincere appeal to you all is SAVE YOUR SKIN FIRST. THEN WE CAN SAVE THE PATIENT'S SKIN. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

Great sir. Even I'm following the same. I also fumigate the opd twice a week. But since two days I'm a little under the weather, so no opd and I'm isolated at home. Isolation I s really difficult.

You're absolutely correct dear Namrata. Isolation for us is really a tough task as we are tuned to a very busy schedule. I totally agree with you

View 1 other reply

I attended your webinar Sir. It was great to see and hear both of you. Don't know if we can get the recording. I am attaching a screenshot I took for a memory.

Thank you so much dear Dr Neha Jambia for your keen interest. Nice to see the screen shot. I see to that you get the recording of complete Webinar Sessions including question & answer session

View 1 other reply

Congratulations Sir and mam . For safe practise its prudent everyone should abide by the protocol .

Thank you doctor

Great Sir. Motivational post from your real life. It will surely inspire us.

You're most welcome dear Dr Neha Jambia

EXAMPLARY. SIR... BEST. WISHES AND REGARDS....

Valuable opinion

Congratulations sir n maam

Thank you doctor

Great take care

Thank you doctor

Awesome

I agree

View 2 other replies

Dont be panic.Go ahead with protocol of ICMR andAPI.Definately corona will go back to finish.

Valuable opinion
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you