RUSSIA 'S SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRIALS OF COVID-19- VACCINE-

Russian university successfully completes trials of world’s 1st Covid-19 vaccine. This is an update in the last 2 hours today on 12 th July 2020 - A historic day in fight Against COVID-19 The clinical trials of the world’s first coronavirus vaccine on volunteers at Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University has been successfully completed, Vadim Tarasov, the director of the Institute for Translational Medicine and Biotechnology, told Sputnik, adding that the first group of volunteers would be discharged on Wednesday and the second on July 20. The university began clinical trials of the vaccine by Russia 's Gamolei Institute of epidemiology and Microbiology on June 18 Sechenov University has successfully completed tests on volunteers of the world 's first vaccine against corona - virus . According to Alexander Lukashev, the director of the institute of medical parasitology, tropical and vector borne diseases at Sechenov university- the objectives of this stage was to show the vaccine safety for human Health which was successfully done The Safety of vaccine is confirmed. IT Corresponds to the safety of the vaccines that are currently in the market Thanks

13 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Its good news. Let us wait for more couple of weeks to get confirmation by i ternational scientists and WHO

I agree

New and modern achievement regarding the covid 19 vaccine . we hope soon it will be available for community.let us hope for sucess.

I agree

Good news for the human being all over the World & hope it is effective even in the mutated strains of CoViD-19.

Vaccine development is such a complex task It's really nice that Russians have mastered it It will be useful to entire world

I agree

Really, a great news!

I agree

It is really a good news that Russia is going to overcome complex task of introducing the vaccine against Covid19 , hope second trial will also be successful and will show the ray of hope against the the virus which has tormented the whole world and it will be boon for the human being.

Good news

I agree

GOOD NEWS.. AS IT'S THE.. NEED OF THE TIME..

Thank you Dr Kute Ankush sir

View 1 other reply

Great when we get it

I agree

As soon as it will come we will be happy

New and modern achievement regarding covid19 vaccine .we hope soon it will be available .
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Corona
Covid-Pro

Cases that would interest you