Concluded Case

Dr Kishore Sreeram's short case

She is 40 years old,noticed small swelling growing in the right axilla,no pain, And also noticed there is sudden enlargement in the recent days, Married and two children, age of last male child 11 years,given breastfeeding.tubectomy done M/H regular No mass in the same side of the breast and opposite breast and axilla. No more swellings any where in the body. No H/0 wt loss and loss of appetite. Swelling size 7.5 *7cm. Open for discussion.Surgery over.open for discussion

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

My sincere thanks to all those responded to my short case. Final diagnosis is Big Lipoma of right axilla, biospy report is also same

All Answers

LADY WITH.. AXILLARY SWELLING.. ? LIPOMA.. ? ACCESSORY BREAST.. ? CYSTIC SWELLING.. NEED'S.. USG STUDY.. FNAC..HPE..STUDY.. SURGICAL INTERVENTION WITH.. SURGEONS OPINION..

Thank you doctor

Lipomatous swelling is likely. Dd. Proliferative breast disease involving axillary tail of breast. Fat necrosis.. involving axillary pad of fat. Sug. Clinical and imaging correlation Fnac

Thank you doctor

Swelling of axilla non tender may be due to A. Axillary tail of breast B. Axillary lymph node C. Lipoma axilla U SG of the swelling FNAC to conclude the diagnosis then to plan for treatment.

Valuable opinion

D/d 1 accessory breast 2 lipoma Confirm by fnac and sonography Sos excision

Thanx dr Kute Ankush

View 2 other replies

D/D 1.Lipoma 2.Accessory breast 3.Axillary cyst Surgical excision and send for HPE

Thank you sir

Accessory breast tissue most likely. Adv: FNAC

Valuable opinion

D/d Lipoma, epidermal cyst

Thank you doctor

@lipoma

Thank you Dr.Sunita,you are absolutely right

Advise fnac for exact diagnosis

My sincere thanks to all those responded to my short case. Final diagnosis is Big Lipoma of right axilla, biospy report is also same

Diseases Related to Discussion