Concluded Case

SINUS TACHYCARDIA,ST DEPRESSION AND LAD

55yrs old male palpitations,BP -90/60.HR -77.INTERPRET ECG?

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Sinus tachycardia, LAD, st segment depression and upslope symmetrical hyperacute T wave in chest leads with st elevation in lead AVR suggestive of De winter T wave. Due to the occlusion of LAD . It is equivalent to anterior Wall m i needed emergent repurfusion, thrombolysis, PCI.

All Answers

ECG shows significant ST segment depression in lead II and aVF Egg also shows significant ST segment depression in lead I and V1 - V6 This is indicative of significant ischemia of inferolateral wall of heart, or Global ischaemia of heart This is likely to be NSTEMI in view of fall in blood pressure Adv Cardiac enzymes and urgent Angiography SOS angioplasty to save life

Sinus tachycardia, LAD, st segment depression and upslope symmetrical hyperacute T wave in chest leads with st elevation in lead AVR suggestive of De winter T wave. Due to the occlusion of LAD . It is equivalent to anterior Wall m i needed emergent repurfusion, thrombolysis, PCI.

Thanks Dr Rajendra Rai

View 2 other replies

Well Explained & diagnosis by All seniors Dr. Adv. Hospitalized, serial ECG, Start Loading Dose, Do. Cardiac Enzymes & Electrolyte, lipid Profile, THROMBOLYIZE, Bed Sided 2D ECHO, CXR P/A, PLAN FOR PTCA & CABG, Treat Symptomatically & Coservative

Thanx@Dr. Shivraj Agarwal Sir Ji

View 2 other replies

St depression in L1L2 avl and subacute repolarisation of st segment with t elevation in v1v2v3v4v5v6 LAD /AWMI i agree with dr Azad Singh negi

Thanx dr Rajendra Rai

Sinus tachycardia Tall t wave in v1 to v6 St wave down wards In favor of myocardial ischemia 2 decho betablocker will help

Sinus Tachycardia. LAD. De Winter's T waves in chest leads. Equivalent to STEMI.

LAD St depression in l, ll,v1 to v6 St elevation in aVR Infer lateral ischemia

Thanks@Rajendra Rai sir

LAD Ischaemia as a whole (Global)

NSR with sinus tachycardia Significant ST depression in lateral leads and chest leads . ACS , ? LAD territory Troponin, urgent angio

Dewinter's T wave in v3 to v5 LAD occlusion

Load more answers