Sir i have 5 renal stones in kidney and 8mm stone in left vuj last

sir i have 5 renal stones in kidney and 8mm stone in left VUJ last night i have suffered from 7 hour of severe pain sir what i have to do please guide me

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Hi ahmed, U have 3 problems at hand. 1) the lf vuj stone. Since u r in colic and the size of stone more than 5 mm with backpressure changes, I would personally advice URS. If you are hesitant to undergo the procedure, start on tamsulosin 0.4 mg hs and give a trial of a week, repeat usg of no improvement go for URS. Pain killers sos. Avoid excessive fluid intake during a colic. 2) renal stones. As their size is small try Conservative line of treatment with tamsulosin for 3 weeks and keep yourself checked with annual usg. 3) since u have b/l stone u need to undergo metabolic evaluation. In the long term good fluid intake to achieve an output of 2 lt and Syp pot citrate, low sodium and low protein diet with mod calcium will be helpful..

agree with dr jain

View 7 other replies

Your pain is by the lower ureteric calculus. if you can tolerate the pain and irritating voiding then can wait for upto 4 weeks if there is no fever or severe unrelenting pain. can take an anti spasmodic analgesic and alpha blockers. if unable to tolerate go for a ureteroscopy which shall relieve you immediately. using the needloscopes will not require an indwelling stent. Regarding the bilateral calyceal calculi require expectant management to flush them out. if any of these calculi gets struck in ureter may require ureteroscopy. you also need to have your calculus analysis done and 24 hour urinary lithasis risk analysis to institute a preventive strategy to prevent recurrent stone formation.

agree with dr anil

View 1 other reply

Dear Dr Ahmed , you have bilateral lithiasis with left UVJ stone . I recommend left URS for the left UVJ stone . Rest of the stones would pass spontaneously but give a colic when they pass . In patients like pilots and marines I would have done a RIRS and retrieved all the stones . For future drink plenty of water and regular jogging helps . unfortunately recurrence cannot be avoided completely

thanks sir

u shud give a trail of medical expulsion therapy..which is effective in lower ureteric stones..it includes steroid (defzalocort)/nsaid plus tamsulosin plus a diuretic (furosemide)....if it fails...then u can undergo URSL in which urteroscopically stone wud be retrieved.....for renal stone take adequate water and do serial usg...if stone fails to pass , go for eswl after doing ivp...

Good advice.But I oppose in diuretic therapy as it help attack of frequently colicky pain.Passable stone will be expelled out on its own ie in normal urinary stream n in physiological peristaltic wave.No need of plenty water intake nor diuretics.

View 3 other replies

Dear friend.you have tendency of Renal calculi Plenty of water . Don't hesitate to urine or hold it. Investigation for UTI. TFT & TFT with electrolyte. LFT. Cystone 2 BD. liquid Alkasol qid with water. Doctors Brandy 30 ml + coffee. Tab Norfloxacin BD for 21 days. Tab Diclophenac + Dotavarine SOS .

tab cital h two tab bd for 6 weeks repeat usg after 6 weeks .tab defcort 6 one tab bd for five days . tab taxim of one tab two times for five days .tab vellum 0.4 one tab at bed time for 15 days .tab hyocimax mf one tab three times sos . get your parathyroid hormone level

Hello dear, pls try homoeopathic medicine's, its sure shot comes out with out any problem. Also tendency of stone formation is stop by homoeopathic medicine's Try some medicine's Clearstone tds with water Berberis pentarkan tds 2-2 tab

which medicine is best?

View 1 other reply

8mm stones cannot expeled out with medical tt. u should go to renal experts and have ttment to free of all stones as per his guide-litho or other procedure to keep such obstructive pathology will definately damage your kidney!!

In homoeopathy beeberis vulgaris mother tincture is best medicine for renal stone. Take in in half glass water one time daily Do not take any stimulant like cigarate,tea,salad during medicine

Dr Prajapati berberis vulgaris has affinity on ryt side....& he has stone on lft side sir

U can try with anti spasmodics, Mefenemic acid, Tamsulisin 0.4 mg. if no improvement u require left Ureteroscopic stone lithotrypsy with DJ stent

Load more answers