Concluded Case

Skin rash on lower abdomen

A 53 years old mild looking lady came with fungal infection on the right side if the back. Some months it was in front covering epigastric area and below breast which is cured from there now shifted behind Fair complexion Severe itching in affected area Housewife BP 170/90 Eyesight weak Sound sleep/ Normal diet/ Thirst normal/ Stool once but slight Gas Joint pain when gets up after sitting Ameliorated by Air requires fan full speed Likes winter season, in summers feels very hot Hands and legs remain hot Snoring during sleep do not cover body Sleep in straight position Perspiration smell salty Boss of the house Angry if family do not obey Depressed sometimes Fears when someone quarrels Likes to keep her home in order Calm and not hurried person Likes to see social serials rather than religious. Please suggest line of Rx

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I have presently opted Puls 1M and Merc Sol 2X with Urtica Urens Q tds and Psoralea local application

All Answers

The blood pressure is high, any medications patient is taking... Can think of medicines like Lyco, Kali, Sulp, etc Remember repertorization gives us options, allows us to think of more possibilities rather than one which comes to our mind.. Consider the whole Essence of patient when selecting medicine. I have not yet seen a bossy silicea patient, but that does not mean that there couldn't be one. To me It looks more like lyc followed by sulph. But look into other factors to differentiate lyc from merc. Both are deep acting but lyco is more sycotic and merc is more syphilitic.

Thank you doctor

Sailicia 30 DAILY BOTH andtellurium 200 week ly twise

Thank you doctor

I think here more pqrs need... Salty perspiration is suggest towrads the natrum grop.. . High blood pressure it's cover.. Think of nat sulph.. Medicine.. Before this start with tellurium 0/1 Tds And beccilinum 1m Weekly dose. And recase take... For proper case menifastation....

Thank you doctor

@Dr. Prakash Darji @Dr. T Sankar @Dr. Abhishek Bhatt @Dr. Twara Aashish

I have presently opted Puls 1M and Merc Sol 2X with Urtica Urens Q tds and Psoralea local application

Sulphur 1mxldropxodx10days

Thank you doctor

Calcarea carb, silicea

Thank you doctor

Sepia30 tds

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Tellurium

Thank you doctor

Pul 200c

I have repertarized to merc sol / Sil

View 1 other reply